Windows 10: SFC says windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

Discus and support SFC says windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have run the sfc /scannow command and it says that windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them so i checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arun 11, May 1, 2020.

1. Arun 11 Win User

SFC says windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

I have run the sfc /scannow command and it says that windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them so i checked online for solutions and came across the DISM command and i had run the DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and the command executes.The DISM goes directly to 20% and suddenly reaches 100% saying the restore operation completed successfully and that the operation was successful but after that i ran the System File Checker again and it said the same thing.I tried updating windows and it stops at 71% and restarts with the System Service Exception.Should a reset with keeping my files option under the recovery in settings solve my issue.I have inserted screenshots of the sfc and DISM which I entered in CMDAdmin.Thank you in advance.SFC says windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them [​IMG]SFC says windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them [​IMG]SFC says windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them [​IMG]SFC says windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them [​IMG]

:)

Arun 11, May 1, 2020

2. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

Windows works fine in safe mode but very slow in normal mode.

SFC says this: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

FredTheElf, May 1, 2020
  3. axe0 Win User
    SFC Finds Corrupt Files but is Unable to Fix

When you get this error it means that the System File Check a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection simply could add/repair missing or corrupted files or other problems with these files.

If you get this error you should try the following a few times:
    • sfc/scannow
    • reboot
    • sfc/scannow
    Only when after a few times sfc/scannow still hasn't solved it, then you could try DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth.

A reboot is necessary for sfc in order to try to fix the problems, it usually takes a few tries for sfc to solve the problems.

axe0, May 1, 2020
  4. TimoEpis Win User

SFC says windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some

Hi

I reinstalled my system twice already to fix this issue during sfc scannow " windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some"

And I still get this error.

How is this possible and should I worry?

TimoEpis, May 1, 2020
Thema:

1. SFC says windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them - Similar Threads - SFC says resource

2. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them in SFC...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them in SFC...: Hello!I am using Windows 10 Enterprise Edition LTSC 21H1 19044.2251, when I try to run sfc /scannow it gives me error:C:\Users\Artjom>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete....
  3. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them in SFC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them in SFC...: Hello!I am using Windows 10 Enterprise Edition LTSC 21H1 19044.2251, when I try to run sfc /scannow it gives me error:C:\Users\Artjom>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time. Beginning verification phase of system scan. Verification 100% complete....
  4. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them in SFC...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For...

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For...: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them For online repairs , details are included in the CBS log file located at windir \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.1og . For example C : \ Windows \ Logs \ CBS \ CBS.log . For offline repairs , details are...
  6. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: i was just browins the web as usual, but then my browser crashed, it was fine for a few seconds, but then my whole pc froze, although i could still move my mouse and see the loading wheel move and hear sound i couldnt click or open anythingi rebooted, but then my pc would...
  7. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: I ran a sfc /scannow and I got the message in the title. I retrieved the cbs.log file, but I have no clue what I am looking for. If anybody can let me know that would be awesome. Thanks in advanced!here is the cbs.log; https://ghostbin.com/yWKkw...
  8. SFC error: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

SFC error: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: My computer started freezing after login, so I booted it in safe mode to run the sfc /scannow command. After running it, I got the following error: "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included...
  9. Windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: every time I run an online game off of steam it freezes unless I press ctrl/esc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-resource-protection-found-corrupt-files/36834bd0-3151-4169-943c-ed84e6bd75b2
  10. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.: Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs, details are included in the log...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows resource protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.