Windows 10: sfc scan errors

Discus and support sfc scan errors in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; ok so no matter how many times I fresh install windows 1809 even I have TWO iso of same version sfc always says this can anyone tell why so and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by tushar4544, Aug 22, 2019.

1. sfc scan errors

ok so no matter how many times I fresh install windows 1809 even I have TWO iso of same version sfc always says this can anyone tell why so and it is always I installed 10 times 9 times sfc had errors

sfc scan errors [​IMG]

:)

tushar4544, Aug 22, 2019
  2. Louie Del Win User

sfc scan error

Hi,

If System File Check wasn’t able to fix the scan errors, it’s possible that a software conflict has occurred. Let’s isolate this concern by performing a
    clean boot. This process will help us identify if there are applications that may cause the issue. Click
    here
    for the steps.

As soon as you’re already in the clean boot state, check your computer and observe if you’ll see any unusual behavior while navigating your computer.

Note: After the troubleshooting, refer to this section: “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting” on the same support
    article
    to boot the computer in normal setup once the issue has been resolved.

After you’ve booted in the normal mode, we suggest running again the
    SFC
    tool and also use the Deployment Image Servicing and Management
    (DISM) tool. These tools are commonly used to repair errors or any corrupted files. Click this
    Forum Article by
    ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) for the instructions.

Also, regarding the blue screen error that you’ve encountered, please check this
    article for the troubleshooting steps that you can perform for
    this kind of error.

Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Louie Del, Aug 22, 2019
  3. PaulPChou Win User
    SFC scan and DISM restorehealth scan

1. After the sfc scan, restart

2. Run the restorehealth scan and restart after the scan is finished

3. Run the sfc scan again and it will say: no integrated violations found

Does those steps fix the Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them?

PaulPChou, Aug 22, 2019
  4. PaulPChou Win User

sfc scan errors

SFC scan and DISM restorehealth scan

I want clarification about the SFC scan. When it states: no integrated violations found, that means I do not have to worry about anything, right? My device is issue free? I did the sfc scan this week and it has replaced corrupted files. I contacted the Answer
    Desk and ask how to have it say: no integrated violations found, an agent gave me the troubleshooting steps below.

1. After the sfc scan, restart

2. Run the restorehealth scan and restart after the scan is finished

3. Run the sfc scan again and it will say: no integrated violations found

I went to 1709 last year via the in-place upgrade but went back to 1703 because
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. 1703 didn't have that issue at that time. My question is: Will the three steps fix
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them? I mean will it say: no integrated violations found by performing the three steps?
    I found on support site to manually replace them, which I do not know how to do.

I am going to clean install my device to 1709.

PaulPChou, Aug 22, 2019
Thema:

sfc scan errors

1. sfc scan errors - Similar Threads - sfc scan errors

2. SFC Scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SFC Scan: Hello there, i am tech savvy to a point but im not sure whats going on here, i think my computer reset while i was buying some bitcoin now the monero program I use wont work, i cant get cmd to to work at all. I did an sfc /scannow and these are the results i got back...
  3. SFC scanning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC scanning: I am trying to reset my PC and it keeps failing. so i read that if i SFC scan it may fix my problem, when I try to use command sfc /scannow it says this, "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service.". So I read that if I type, net start trustedinstaller,...
  4. sfc scan fixes errors - or not?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sfc scan fixes errors - or not?: windows 10 pro 19041.329 version 2004 windows started acting wonky on me necessitating a cold reset of the system, whether this was due to windows being windows, or due to system corruption, i wasn't sure. so i ran SFC /scannow to check my files, and each time i ran it, it...
  5. SFC Scan

SFC Scan: Hi, i got everyday many bluescreens and this is a bit upset. I searched on google the different bluescreen codes i got (and there's a lot and different every time), and one of them told me to use the sfc scannow, and that's the output: https://pastebin.com/raw/v6E4UsLk...
  6. Sfc scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sfc scan: I am showing corrupt files that they could fix in sfc scan. I need instructions on how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scan/d9cc5dec-8de1-46b8-9d8a-949425a7d303"
  7. SFC scan

SFC scan: When I run SFC scan , cmd displays that corrupt files are found but was unable to fix some of them. Here is the screen shoot : What should I do ? [ATTACH] *Moved from Virus and Malware forums*...
  8. SFC scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SFC scan: When I run SFC scan , cmd displays that corrupt files are found but was unable to fix some of them. Here is the screen shoot : What should I do ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sfc-scan/4933511a-fad9-4b65-91d6-adbfd7717e07
  9. sfc scan error

sfc scan error: sfc/scannow has found errors and was unable to fix some errors what to do with this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scan-error/e4d93fea-ee9d-420c-a3b0-e0c3fde880e7
  10. SFC scan reports errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC scan reports errors: I have a number of issues with my tablet PC so I tried SFC/SCANNOW a couple of times. It reported that some of the errors found it could not repair. I viewed the logs --- a mass of (to me) meaningless detail. So what should I do now? How does one get these errors repaired?...