Windows 10: SFC scan now errors not fixable, causes reference errors on applications

Discus and support SFC scan now errors not fixable, causes reference errors on applications in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey so the following link is the CBS log file which it references. Application would cause a reference error which I'm assuming is a memory corruption... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesVa-Chao, Feb 14, 2019.

1. SFC scan now errors not fixable, causes reference errors on applications

Hey so the following link is the CBS log file which it references. Application would cause a reference error which I'm assuming is a memory corruption problem and when certain high memory usage applications like videogames try to access it, it'll crash as there's nothing there. I'm not sure how to fix it or what to do as sfc, dsim, and reseting my pc with files and without files has not worked. Therefore, I was wondering if the only way to fix this is to buy a new SSD.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Vd704tA1GYFijLOS-QQdBsySR8eN5JeK

:)

JamesVa-Chao, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Anna Bol Win User

KB3197954 causing application start error 0xc22

To further help you with your issue,
    follow the troubleshooting
    methods below:

Method 1: Clean boot the system

To check if there isn't any 3rd party software conflict, i.e., if any 3rd party application or startup item is causing
    the issue, you may try to clean boot the system and check for the issue. To perform a clean boot, refer to this

link

Note:
    Refer
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Method 2: SFC scan

We also suggest you to scan your system with the System file checker to resolve any corruption with the program
    files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Start, click
      All Programs
      and open
      Accessories.

• Right-click on
      Command Prompt
      in the Program list and then select
      Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for
      confirmation, type your password, or click OK.

• In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:

sfc /scannow

For further reference, refer to this

link

Method 3:

We also suggest you to check if there is any application called "CA
    Internet Suite" installed in your system. If you find such an application, follow these steps to uninstall the application:

• Open
      Programs and Features
      by clicking the
      Start
      button, click
      Control Panel, go to
      Programsand then click
      Programs and Features.

• Select the program, and then click
      Uninstall. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation,
      type the password or provide confirmation.

Let
    us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Louie Del Win User
    sfc scan error

Hi,

If System File Check wasn’t able to fix the scan errors, it’s possible that a software conflict has occurred. Let’s isolate this concern by performing a
    clean boot. This process will help us identify if there are applications that may cause the issue. Click
    here
    for the steps.

As soon as you’re already in the clean boot state, check your computer and observe if you’ll see any unusual behavior while navigating your computer.

Note: After the troubleshooting, refer to this section: “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting” on the same support
    article
    to boot the computer in normal setup once the issue has been resolved.

After you’ve booted in the normal mode, we suggest running again the
    SFC
    tool and also use the Deployment Image Servicing and Management
    (DISM) tool. These tools are commonly used to repair errors or any corrupted files. Click this
    Forum Article by
    ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP) for the instructions.

Also, regarding the blue screen error that you’ve encountered, please check this
    article for the troubleshooting steps that you can perform for
    this kind of error.

Let us know if you have other concerns that we can assist you with.

Louie Del, Feb 14, 2019
  4. SFC scan now errors not fixable, causes reference errors on applications

regsvr32.exe - application error

Hello,

I would like to inform that Regsvr32.exe Application Error
    Codes are caused by misconfigured system files in your windows operating system or by the following reasons:

• missing or damaged or modified .dll files.
    • Invalid Entry or Command path.
    • Active X control errors.
    • Registry issues.
    • Viral or Malware Attack.

I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to
    fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)” to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system
    files

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

SFC scan now errors not fixable, causes reference errors on applications

1. SFC scan now errors not fixable, causes reference errors on applications - Similar Threads - SFC scan errors

2. 0xc00000f0 error not fixable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc00000f0 error not fixable: Hi, am trying to update a W10 version 10.0.19045 pc to W11Yesterday made intallation USB with the media creation tool, installed, and started installing updates.Install some updates, restart, some more, restart... and on the process was geting asked to update to W11, which...
  3. 0xc00000f0 error not fixable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc00000f0 error not fixable: Hi, am trying to update a W10 version 10.0.19045 pc to W11Yesterday made intallation USB with the media creation tool, installed, and started installing updates.Install some updates, restart, some more, restart... and on the process was geting asked to update to W11, which...
  4. sfc scan fixes errors - or not?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sfc scan fixes errors - or not?: windows 10 pro 19041.329 version 2004 windows started acting wonky on me necessitating a cold reset of the system, whether this was due to windows being windows, or due to system corruption, i wasn't sure. so i ran SFC /scannow to check my files, and each time i ran it, it...
  5. sfc scan errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc scan errors: ok so no matter how many times I fresh install windows 1809 even I have TWO iso of same version sfc always says this can anyone tell why so and it is always I installed 10 times 9 times sfc had errors [img] 139012
  6. sfc scan error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc scan error: sfc/scannow has found errors and was unable to fix some errors what to do with this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scan-error/e4d93fea-ee9d-420c-a3b0-e0c3fde880e7
  7. Error Caused by Reference by pointer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Caused by Reference by pointer: My PC is a Gaming PC , I play approx for like 3 to 4 hrs during the weekends. Recently , my laptop shows this BSOD due to Reference by pointer ,i wanna know the reason why this happens , it has happened for 4 to 5 times in the last two months . my laptop is 15 months old ....
  8. error 193 on sfc/scan now

in Windows 10 Customization
    error 193 on sfc/scan now: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/4026529/windows-10-using-system-file-checker on that view & repair now I get an error 193 but under services I dont get what to fix...
  9. SFC scan reports errors

SFC scan reports errors: I have a number of issues with my tablet PC so I tried SFC/SCANNOW a couple of times. It reported that some of the errors found it could not repair. I viewed the logs --- a mass of (to me) meaningless detail. So what should I do now? How does one get these errors repaired?...
  10. SFC Scan error unable to repair

SFC Scan error unable to repair: Hi sorry if this is the wrong section its my first time posting here. My windows 10 recently have had a lot of Explorer exe crashes (task manager) and it wouldn't boot up properly and i finally got it to work after a fresh installation of the os again. I took some advice and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ssd causing crashed sfc showing errors