Windows 10: sfc scan result translation into human language

Discus and support sfc scan result translation into human language in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I have problem with windows defender real-time. What am I supposed to do with this?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KarelVraždička, Jan 7, 2021.

1. sfc scan result translation into human language

sfc scan result translation into human language d3b8dac8-2e26-4fd5-addb-4a835c92225a?upload=true.png

I have problem with windows defender real-time. What am I supposed to do with this?

:)

KarelVraždička, Jan 7, 2021
  2. W1zzard Win User

Important Info regarding Translations

sfc scan result translation into human language Capture281.jpg

• Only the tooltip texts will be translated (like the one in the screenshot, mouseover for entries in the main window and for the sensor labels).
    • Submit suggestions only if you are a native speaker of that language and have experience with the technical terms used.
    • Subscribe to threads of "your" translation so you can easily be notified of updates.
    • Any language can be added as long as all/most of its texts are translated.
    • Please make sure you use proper spelling, grammar etc.
    • Translated texts will be provided to TPU free of charge and become property of TPU
    To add a new translation, make a new thread in this forum. Do not make multiple threads for the same language.
    You are free to use the target language in your discussions in that thread, but please use english if you want me to understand something *Wink sfc scan result translation into human language ;)

W1zzard, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Bigfoot Win User
    Easy Way to Translate a Scanned Document into English?

I have a document that's in another language that I wanted to translate into English so I could read it. I scanned it to a folder on my computer. I don't want to download anything onto my computer to do this, and I don't want to pay anything to do it.

I went to Google translator and tried to upload it from my computer, but it came up blank. I tried to copy a paragraph of it and translate it that way on a website, but I don't know how to copy it and paste it from my file.

I have a Windows 10 computer and was wondering if there's something already on my system that might translate the page for me, without trying to go to online websites.

Thanks for any advice or suggestions, I don't know very much about computers, only the basics.

Bigfoot, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

sfc scan result translation into human language

Insiders: Translator for Outlook – Read emails in preferred language

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...4-70612645444a

Brink, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

sfc scan result translation into human language

1. sfc scan result translation into human language - Similar Threads - sfc scan result

2. SFC scan result - need online or offline repair?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SFC scan result - need online or offline repair?: I finished an "SFC /scannow" scan and got the following message. My question is if the corrupt files have been repaired, why does the message mention online and offline repairs? Are there corrupted files not yet repaired? Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and...
  3. Debugging in VS Code result in a SFC scan

Debugging in VS Code result in a SFC scan: Screenshot here: https://ftp.bmp.ovh/imgs/2020/10/b137815d2adc9747.png Didn't do anything except pressing F5 and then it automatically start a SFC Scan...
  4. Language translation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language translation: My laptop is translating things into English. Fine but it's translating French addresses which is causing me problems. How do I switch off translation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-translation/0be4d1d8-9ed3-48e3-a71f-54959c162d7d
  5. Sfc scan log file results

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sfc scan log file results: I've noticed some issues with my PC recently and decided to do a sfc/scannow. It said corrupt files were found but unable to be fixed and pointed out the logs location but i have no idea how to see whats actually wrong within the log, so if anyone could help me that would be...
  6. Sfc scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sfc scan: I am showing corrupt files that they could fix in sfc scan. I need instructions on how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scan/d9cc5dec-8de1-46b8-9d8a-949425a7d303"
  7. SFC scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC scan: When I run SFC scan , cmd displays that corrupt files are found but was unable to fix some of them. Here is the screen shoot : What should I do ? [ATTACH] *Moved from Virus and Malware forums*...
  8. SFC scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SFC scan: When I run SFC scan , cmd displays that corrupt files are found but was unable to fix some of them. Here is the screen shoot : What should I do ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/sfc-scan/4933511a-fad9-4b65-91d6-adbfd7717e07
  9. Translation in Finnish language

Translation in Finnish language: [ATTACH] This translation means "Clear 3 decks in time 1 or faster" but it should be "Clear 3 deck with 1 deal or less" because there is no time in the challenge, this seems to only occur in pyramid and tripeaks games tho....
  10. Win10 system scan with cmd sfc/scannow and results in cbs.log

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 system scan with cmd sfc/scannow and results in cbs.log: I ran a scan for Windows 10 system command prompt and commands with SFC / scannow . After the scan results are in the file cbs.log , which I put here . I am green with these issues and I would like to ask for help in verifying the errors that were detected . I am particularly...