Windows 10: SFC /scannow automatic run option

Discus and support SFC /scannow automatic run option in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft community, Is there any way to push down automatic SFC /scannow to all devices on a network inside of Windows 10 under your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jonathan Lee jlee102, Apr 11, 2021.

1. SFC /scannow automatic run option

Hello Microsoft community,

Is there any way to push down automatic SFC /scannow to all devices on a network inside of Windows 10 under your administration?

I have seen several times errors that are repaired however you must run the commands manually.

Or how can you have this run, like for example when you perform a Windows defender scan so it runs automatically?

SFC /scannow automatic run option 0990862c-edfc-4d41-93b0-7259eb631d79?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jonathan Lee jlee102, Apr 11, 2021

2. Cannot run SFC/scannow

Hello stonehousecheh,

Please provide more details about what happens when you try to run a SFC /SCANNOW command. Any error messages?

For now, the tutorial below can help show you step by step details and troubleshooting for running a SFC /SCANNOW command.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2895-run-sfc-command-windows-10-a.html

Shawn Brink, Apr 11, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    sfc /scannow error repair

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the efforts you have taken in trying to resolve this issue. I have analyzed the error logs that you have shared and I would suggest you follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Type Command Prompt in the
      search bar
      on the Taskbar.
    2. Right click on the Command Prompt icon and select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Now, paste the following command and hit Enter:
      DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    4. Once the DISM command is executed, we would suggest you to run sfc /scannow again.

If the integrity violations are not repaired after running sfc scan, the best option will be performing a repair installation. A repair installation will repair all the corrupted files.

Refer the steps mentioned below:

Download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool (MCT) and use it to perform a repair installation
    of Windows 10. We have a video that can show you how if you aren’t sure

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 11, 2021
  4. SFC /scannow automatic run option

SFC scannow not working but verify only is working

there is no problem in chkdsk I've checked When I select command prompt and sfc scannow from f8 and repair.. it shows that a reboot is required for pending repair and pending renames folder in winsxs is full of files.. what should I do??

ELiTRiGG3R, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

SFC /scannow automatic run option

1. SFC /scannow automatic run option - Similar Threads - SFC scannow automatic

2. sfc\scannow was just run.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc\scannow was just run.: i ran sfc /scannow after it say windows resource protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them for online Repairs details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\logs\CBS\CBS.logs. for example c:\windowns\logs\CBS.log for oflinerapirs details are...
  3. sfc\scannow was just run.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sfc\scannow was just run.: i ran sfc /scannow after it say windows resource protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them for online Repairs details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\logs\CBS\CBS.logs. for example c:\windowns\logs\CBS.log for oflinerapirs details are...
  4. Cannot run sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot run sfc /scannow: Hi,Believing my Windows installation had some missing or corrupted files, I tried to run sfc /scannow in my command prompt. But I got the error message: Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service.I already tried to:- Run the command prompt as...
  5. Cannot run sfc /scannow

Cannot run sfc /scannow: Hi,Believing my Windows installation had some missing or corrupted files, I tried to run sfc /scannow in my command prompt. But I got the error message: Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service.I already tried to:- Run the command prompt as...
  6. Cannot run sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. cannot run sfc / scannow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot run sfc / scannow: In cmd prompt I get this message when attempting to run sfc/scannow:"you must be an administrator running a console session in order to use sfc/scannnow"How do I resolve this?...
  8. cannot run sfc / scannow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot run sfc / scannow: In cmd prompt I get this message when attempting to run sfc/scannow:"you must be an administrator running a console session in order to use sfc/scannnow"How do I resolve this?...
  9. cannot run sfc / scannow

10. Cannot run SFC/scannow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot run SFC/scannow: Dear all, Tried all sorts of remedies for above problem, nothing seems to work. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-run-sfcscannow/85432df1-6503-4753-bdd6-932c282071ca