Windows 10: sfc /scannow detects corrupted files but unable to fix them?

Discus and support sfc /scannow detects corrupted files but unable to fix them? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Below is a link to the CBS.log that it created when a did a system scan.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DaleViljoen, Aug 26, 2019.

1. sfc /scannow detects corrupted files but unable to fix them?

Below is a link to the CBS.log that it created when a did a system scan.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30vhC-qB2Iud2F4WXlRd2xObnFVZzhpMlF6em4yN1kyM0VB/view?usp=sharing

As always, all help is greatly appreciated!

:)

DaleViljoen, Aug 26, 2019
  2. axe0 Win User

SFC Finds Corrupt Files but is Unable to Fix

When you get this error it means that the System File Check a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection simply could add/repair missing or corrupted files or other problems with these files.

If you get this error you should try the following a few times:
    • sfc/scannow
    • reboot
    • sfc/scannow
    Only when after a few times sfc/scannow still hasn't solved it, then you could try DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth.

A reboot is necessary for sfc in order to try to fix the problems, it usually takes a few tries for sfc to solve the problems.

3. sfc /scannow detected some corrupt files.. unable to fix.. what to do?

I need this same exact tutorial for Windows 10. If possible could you please explain it to me

Matthew Hennig, Aug 26, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

sfc /scannow detects corrupted files but unable to fix them?

Sfc /scannow..... found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them.

Final solution........ did a Repair Install. That fixes the sfc issue.

sfc /scannow detects corrupted files but unable to fix them? [​IMG]

davidhk, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

sfc /scannow detects corrupted files but unable to fix them?

1. sfc /scannow detects corrupted files but unable to fix them? - Similar Threads - sfc scannow detects

2. windows 10 keeps corrupting. sfc scannow find the corrupt files but can't fix them.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 keeps corrupting. sfc scannow find the corrupt files but can't fix them.: My windows 10 keeps getting corrupted and sfc is not able to repair the corrupted files. Usually I can fix the situation by using the media creation tool to reinstall over the corrupted windows. I've tried twice now and it fails very late in the file install process. Any...
  3. Sfc /scannow found corrupted files but could not fix them

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sfc /scannow found corrupted files but could not fix them: Hey guys I tried the sfc /scannow and it found corrupted files but could not repair them also my situation is Whenever I try to turn my laptop on normally it blue screens and says "Critical service failed" and sometime is mentions something about trail.txt or something like...
  4. Sfc /scannow..... found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sfc /scannow..... found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them.: Win 10 version 1709 build 16299.402. I did a system file check and it said ........ "found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them". I am not looking for a solution, such as dism ..... restorehealth. I am just wondering if it is my computer or someone else is...
  5. sfc - corrupted files but could not fix them.

sfc - corrupted files but could not fix them.: Hi, This is a fresh install of Windows 10 and when i run sfc/scan now i get the message that there is corrupt files. Ive done a reset and a in Place upgrade both which failed to fix the problems. I've ran some commands in command promt, can't remember the one, but one...
  6. sfc /scannow found corrupted files but could not fix them.

sfc /scannow found corrupted files but could not fix them.: Hello. For quite a while, my computer had slow boot up and shutdown times and I searched online that sfc /scannow could probably help. I've tried every method regarding sfc /scannow and nothing worked. I've also included a CBS Log file to help me (the file size is 1mb too...
  7. sfc /scannow unable to fix some of them

sfc /scannow unable to fix some of them: Hallo all, i already run sfc /scannow for 2 time, but it was unable to fix the problem, then run Dism /online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and it say succesfull, but when i restart and run sfc /scannow again it say unable to fix again, [img] i need help, because my...
  8. SFC /scannow with corrupted files

SFC /scannow with corrupted files: Hi Roomies, After a clean install and running Win 10-pro-64-10586.36 I'm getting this error. [img] Any quick help will be appreciated. I don't know what other test or fixer to run. Thank you. 36866
  9. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix them

sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix them: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 with the latest Skip Ahead build 17004. Running the OS on a Lenovo Z50-70 laptop. Because of boredom I decided to run the sfc /scannow command and it seems I got some errors. All the errors are something like: "Error: Overlap: Duplicate...
  10. SFC scannow cannot fix corrupt files, Dism?

SFC scannow cannot fix corrupt files, Dism?: Hi guys. I know this may be old news to some of you guys, but posting anyway. So I installed a game which did some net framework installing and after that had a hang. Removed the game, did sfc and found corrupt files. C:\Windows\system32>sfc\scannow The system cannot...