Windows 10: sfc /scannow error message please help

Discus and support sfc /scannow error message please help in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need help. I was trying to run the sfc /scannow command for about 4 times as administrator, but always when I was on 4% completed the error message... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by windows is my life, Nov 15, 2020.

1. sfc /scannow error message please help

I need help. I was trying to run the sfc /scannow command for about 4 times as administrator, but always when I was on 4% completed the error message show up. Can please someone help me with this? Thank you for answer.Do I have to try it in power shell?

sfc /scannow error message please help df43a83b-043e-4f01-8588-1c8c9b613529?upload=true.png

:)

windows is my life, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

sfc /scannow error message please help

1. sfc /scannow error message please help - Similar Threads - sfc scannow error

2. sfc /scannow problem please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc /scannow problem please help: I have a question I need help I have Windows 10 and every time I run SFC /SCANNOW it tells me there is an issue I don't know why I ran it multiple times and still the same thing can anyone tell me what I should do please. and yes I have restarted the computer windows specs...
  3. sfc /scannow problem please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sfc /scannow problem please help: I have a question I need help I have Windows 10 and every time I run SFC /SCANNOW it tells me there is an issue I don't know why I ran it multiple times and still the same thing can anyone tell me what I should do please. and yes I have restarted the computer windows specs...
  4. sfc /scannow problem please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. sfc /scannow error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc /scannow error: I'm running sfc /scannow regularly, and i am getting back wierd results. It seems I have problem with one file, sfc /scannow either finds it corrupt, and repairs it, or does not find any problem at all. 2023-03-18 08:24:08, Info CSI 000001ff [SR] Repairing 1 components...
  6. sfc /scannow error

sfc /scannow error: I'm running sfc /scannow regularly, and i am getting back wierd results. It seems I have problem with one file, sfc /scannow either finds it corrupt, and repairs it, or does not find any problem at all. 2023-03-18 08:24:08, Info CSI 000001ff [SR] Repairing 1 components...
  7. sfc /scannow errors

in Windows 10 Support
    sfc /scannow errors: Hi all, I will appreciate it if you can help me fix my system errors. I am attaching CBS, FRST, Addition text files. Thank you in advance. Regards. 166129
  8. Error message when running sfc /scannow

Error message when running sfc /scannow: I get an error message when running scannow saying that some files are corrupt and could not be fixed. How do I fix them? My laptop seems to be in an unstable state. Thanks for your help...
  9. SFC /scannow - errors

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC /scannow - errors: Hey all! I recently upgrade to Windows 10 2 weeks ago and for kicks I decided to run an SFC /scannow .. and It found a whole slew of errors! It's weird because I don't see anything wrong with the OS but I know there are according to the scanner. I ran it a few times,...
  10. SFC /SCANNOW Error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC /SCANNOW Error: When trying to run SFC /SCANNOW the following error is generated: C:\Windows\system32>sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service. Is this a knpown problem with solution? 20898