Windows 10: SFC/Scannow found a corrupted file.

Discus and support SFC/Scannow found a corrupted file. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, computer games keep randomly crashing and computer gets BSOD a lot, this is a new build. I ran SFC/scannow and it said there was corrupted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonathanMatt, May 18, 2020.

1. SFC/Scannow found a corrupted file.

Hello,

computer games keep randomly crashing and computer gets BSOD a lot, this is a new build. I ran SFC/scannow and it said there was corrupted files, is there somewhere I can send the report to? I would prefer not to take it to a shop, but will if I have to.

:)

JonathanMatt, May 18, 2020

2. sfc/scannow corrupt file

sfc/scannow keeps finding corrupt files and fixing them

Berkkarakas, May 18, 2020
  3. sfc/scannow corrupt file

sfc/scannow can fixing but every time find corrupt files and fixing them

Berkkarakas, May 18, 2020
  4. SFC/Scannow found a corrupted file.

SFC scannow not working but verify only is working

there is no problem in chkdsk I've checked When I select command prompt and sfc scannow from f8 and repair.. it shows that a reboot is required for pending repair and pending renames folder in winsxs is full of files.. what should I do??

ELiTRiGG3R, May 18, 2020
Thema:

SFC/Scannow found a corrupted file.

1. SFC/Scannow found a corrupted file. - Similar Threads - SFC Scannow found

2. Please help! sfc/ scannow found corrupt files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help! sfc/ scannow found corrupt files.: I found errors in my system when I ran `sfc /scannow` . Is their a problem in my computer? My computer is brand new with a fresh install of windows 10 with no added things. So how did I get errors in my system? Please help me....
  3. Please help! sfc/ scannow found corrupt files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help! sfc/ scannow found corrupt files.: I found errors in my system when I ran `sfc /scannow` . Is their a problem in my computer? My computer is brand new with a fresh install of windows 10 with no added things. So how did I get errors in my system? Please help me....
  4. Please help! sfc/ scannow found corrupt files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. sfc /scannow found corrupt files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files: Good evening, How to fix corrupt files that could not be repaired with sfc tool? I executed DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and gave me this error: "Error 0x800f081f, The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the...
  6. sfc /scannow found corrupted file that could not be corrected.

sfc /scannow found corrupted file that could not be corrected.: Help needed to repair corrupt files found after running sfc /scannow. [img] Running W 10 x64 Home Edition 1903 with latest updates installed. Please redirect this thread if posted on the wrong place. 136378
  7. sfc /scannow found corrupted file that could not be corrected.

in Windows 10 Support
    sfc /scannow found corrupted file that could not be corrected.: Help needed to repair corrupt files found after running sfc /scannow. [img] Running W 10 x64 Home Edition 1903 with latest updates installed. Please redirect this thread if posted on the wrong place. 136378
  8. Ran sfc /scannow. Found corrupt files.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ran sfc /scannow. Found corrupt files.: Hi, I ran sfc /scannow on my Windows 10 desktop and got the response below: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.523] (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time....
  9. DISM Source files could not be found, sfc /scannow found corrupt files

DISM Source files could not be found, sfc /scannow found corrupt files: Custom build for a friend. OS: Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit MB: MSI Z170-A Pro Graphics Card: GeForce GTX 680 CPU: Intel i5 6600K @ 3.50GHz RAM: 8g Installed OS through bootable USB, as the build has no CD drive. On completion of build I had some driver issues which were...
  10. SFC /scannow with corrupted files

SFC /scannow with corrupted files: Hi Roomies, After a clean install and running Win 10-pro-64-10586.36 I'm getting this error. [img] Any quick help will be appreciated. I don't know what other test or fixer to run. Thank you. 36866