Windows 10: sfc /scannow found corrupt files after fresh win10 install

Discus and support sfc /scannow found corrupt files after fresh win10 install in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I started scan with admin priv. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Levin97, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Levin97 Win User

sfc /scannow found corrupt files after fresh win10 install

I started scan with admin priv.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them.

For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
    windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
    repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.
    CBS.log - mega.nz

:)

Levin97, Aug 21, 2019

2. sfc/scannow corrupt file

sfc/scannow keeps finding corrupt files and fixing them

Berkkarakas, Aug 21, 2019
  3. sfc/scannow corrupt file

sfc/scannow can fixing but every time find corrupt files and fixing them

Berkkarakas, Aug 21, 2019
  4. sfc /scannow found corrupt files after fresh win10 install

SFC scannow not working but verify only is working

there is no problem in chkdsk I've checked When I select command prompt and sfc scannow from f8 and repair.. it shows that a reboot is required for pending repair and pending renames folder in winsxs is full of files.. what should I do??

ELiTRiGG3R, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

sfc /scannow found corrupt files after fresh win10 install

1. sfc /scannow found corrupt files after fresh win10 install - Similar Threads - sfc scannow found

2. Please help! sfc/ scannow found corrupt files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help! sfc/ scannow found corrupt files.: I found errors in my system when I ran `sfc /scannow` . Is their a problem in my computer? My computer is brand new with a fresh install of windows 10 with no added things. So how did I get errors in my system? Please help me....
  3. sfc /scannow found corrupt files after fresh win10 install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files after fresh win10 install: There is another discussion with this name but its locked. The first thing an answer states is that if partitions etc are not deleted and formatted then its not a fresh install, yet I have done that, and I have this issue.......
  4. SFC/Scannow found a corrupted file.

SFC/Scannow found a corrupted file.: Hello, computer games keep randomly crashing and computer gets BSOD a lot, this is a new build. I ran SFC/scannow and it said there was corrupted files, is there somewhere I can send the report to? I would prefer not to take it to a shop, but will if I have to....
  5. Corrupted file shown in sfc /scannow after fresh Windows install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corrupted file shown in sfc /scannow after fresh Windows install: Hi, I am facing some issue with respect to disk drive in my system. One day, I couldn't boot windows and it runs to automatic repair loop on boot. I have tried repair, reset and all other options provided in trouble shoot, but still nothing works. Finally, I have used HP...
  6. sfc /scannow found corrupt files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files: Good evening, How to fix corrupt files that could not be repaired with sfc tool? I executed DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and gave me this error: "Error 0x800f081f, The source files could not be found. Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the...
  7. sfc /scannow found corrupt files after fresh win10 install

sfc /scannow found corrupt files after fresh win10 install: I started scan with admin priv. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline...
  8. sfc /scannow found corrupt files after fresh win10 install

in Windows 10 Support
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files after fresh win10 install: I started scan with admin priv. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs,...
  9. sfc /scannow found corrupted file that could not be corrected.

in Windows 10 Support
    sfc /scannow found corrupted file that could not be corrected.: Help needed to repair corrupt files found after running sfc /scannow. [img] Running W 10 x64 Home Edition 1903 with latest updates installed. Please redirect this thread if posted on the wrong place. 136378
  10. Ran sfc /scannow. Found corrupt files.

Ran sfc /scannow. Found corrupt files.: Hi, I ran sfc /scannow on my Windows 10 desktop and got the response below: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.17134.523] (c) 2018 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow Beginning system scan. This process will take some time....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new install windows 10 sfc found corrupt files

2. sfc corrupt files on fresh install

3. fresh install of windows 10 pro corrupt system files

4. windows 10 sfc scannow fresh install