Windows 10: Sfc /scannow found corrupted files but could not fix them

Discus and support Sfc /scannow found corrupted files but could not fix them in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey guys I tried the sfc /scannow and it found corrupted files but could not repair them also my situation is Whenever I try to turn my laptop on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RohanPrabu, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Sfc /scannow found corrupted files but could not fix them

Hey guys I tried the sfc /scannow and it found corrupted files but could not repair them also my situation is

Whenever I try to turn my laptop on normally it blue screens and says "Critical service failed" and sometime is mentions something about trail.txt or something like that. However, it works perfectly fine in safe mode except for the fact I think some drivers are missing. When I try to install some things it says Windows Installer is incorrectly installed as an error message. Things such as Wifi (only works with ethernet on safe mode) and web browser and opening applications on my laptop like skype and discord work fine.Hey guys I tried the sfc /scannow and it found corrupted files but could not repair them also my situation is

:)

RohanPrabu, Oct 26, 2018

2. sfc/scannow corrupt file

sfc/scannow keeps finding corrupt files and fixing them

Berkkarakas, Oct 26, 2018
  3. sfc/scannow corrupt file

sfc/scannow can fixing but every time find corrupt files and fixing them

Berkkarakas, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Sfc /scannow found corrupted files but could not fix them

SFC Finds Corrupt Files but is Unable to Fix

I tried your aforementioned method, rebooting 3 times, and running sfc /scannow 3 times, but with no luck I've decided to try the DISM method.

Thanks y'all!
    CV

CosmicVibe, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Sfc /scannow found corrupted files but could not fix them

1. Sfc /scannow found corrupted files but could not fix them - Similar Threads - Sfc scannow found

2. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them: I just downloaded a new game The Finals on steam, and I am unable to run the game due to a connection error TFLA0002. I am also receiving a popup that says "C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/mscms.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. Try installing the...
  3. SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them: Here's my CBS log, unfortunately i cannot paste the contents of it because it's unreadable, due to this forum's line character limit. Here's the link to my OneDrive folder containing CBS.log: Also it says here to use the /OFFLOGFILE flag but what excactly should I do ? Thank...
  4. SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SFC /SCANNOW found corrupt files but cannot fix some of them: Here's my CBS log, unfortunately i cannot paste the contents of it because it's unreadable, due to this forum's line character limit. Here's the link to my OneDrive folder containing CBS.log: Also it says here to use the /OFFLOGFILE flag but what excactly should I do ? Thank...
  5. sfc/scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sfc/scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them: In my CBS.log it says: Cannot repair member file [l:10]'bootux.dll' of Microsoft-Windows-BootUX.Deployment. Hashes for file member [l:10]'bootux.dll' do not match. Expected: {l:32 ml:33 b:09efb5b6f7815632b05b190da24ea5d6844cc5dcff80219903119e440f3d2479}. Actual: {l:32...
  6. sfc /scannow found corrupted file that could not be corrected.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc /scannow found corrupted file that could not be corrected.: Help needed to repair corrupt files found after running sfc /scannow. [img] Running W 10 x64 Home Edition 1903 with latest updates installed. Please redirect this thread if posted on the wrong place. 136378
  7. sfc /scannow found corrupted file that could not be corrected.

in Windows 10 Support
    sfc /scannow found corrupted file that could not be corrected.: Help needed to repair corrupt files found after running sfc /scannow. [img] Running W 10 x64 Home Edition 1903 with latest updates installed. Please redirect this thread if posted on the wrong place. 136378
  8. Sfc /scannow..... found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them.

Sfc /scannow..... found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them.: Win 10 version 1709 build 16299.402. I did a system file check and it said ........ "found corrupt files but unable to fix some of them". I am not looking for a solution, such as dism ..... restorehealth. I am just wondering if it is my computer or someone else is...
  9. sfc /scannow found corrupted files but could not fix them.

sfc /scannow found corrupted files but could not fix them.: Hello. For quite a while, my computer had slow boot up and shutdown times and I searched online that sfc /scannow could probably help. I've tried every method regarding sfc /scannow and nothing worked. I've also included a CBS Log file to help me (the file size is 1mb too...
  10. sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix them

sfc /scannow found corrupt files but was unable to fix them: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 with the latest Skip Ahead build 17004. Running the OS on a Lenovo Z50-70 laptop. Because of boredom I decided to run the sfc /scannow command and it seems I got some errors. All the errors are something like: "Error: Overlap: Duplicate...