Windows 10: Sfc scannow not working

Discus and support Sfc scannow not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My PC isn't working well recently, so i used the sfc /scannow command on command prompt. But it just got this error "Windows Resource Protection could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeff_689, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Jeff_689 Win User

Sfc scannow not working

My PC isn't working well recently, so i used the sfc /scannow command on command prompt. But it just got this error "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation." Any help is appreciated about this

:)

Jeff_689, Aug 28, 2019

2. SFC scannow not working but verify only is working

there is no problem in chkdsk I've checked When I select command prompt and sfc scannow from f8 and repair.. it shows that a reboot is required for pending repair and pending renames folder in winsxs is full of files.. what should I do??

ELiTRiGG3R, Aug 28, 2019
  3. SFC scannow not working but verify only is working

can you (Mindweaver) give me an answer and sfc/purge cache isn't starting up..

ELiTRiGG3R, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Sfc scannow not working

SFC scannow not working but verify only is working

Have you tried "sfc /PurgeCache" and then rebuild it? Your cache could be corrupt.

Mindweaver, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Sfc scannow not working

1. Sfc scannow not working - Similar Threads - Sfc scannow working

2. SFC /Scannow not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC /Scannow not working: Hello Community; I have an HP desktop PC with an OS of Windows 10 Home. The PC started acting erratically, I was instructed to do a SFC /Scannow, which I did and an error showed up of 0x800f081f, which indicated CORRUPT files on the system. I then ( at CMD...
  3. sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sfc /scannow: i ran the “sfc /scannow” in command prompt and they showed me this (shown in picture attached). PLz help i dont know how to fix this ...[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow/09e48fc6-ad7a-4b7f-9743-d808745aafd9
  4. SFC/SCANNOW

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SFC/SCANNOW: Cannot repair member file [l:27]'MSFT_MpComputerStatus.cdxml' of Windows-Defender-Management-Powershell, version 10.0.17134.1, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch 2019-07-19 10:11:31, Info CSI 00003e90 [SR] This...
  5. sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Customization
    sfc /scannow: Windows resource protection will not let me run as admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow/290e571e-190e-49b3-a0ec-b75a8d6cb4c5
  6. SFC /scannow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SFC /scannow: windows resource proteciton found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. for online repairs,details are included in teh CBS log file located windir/logs/cbs.log [ aka C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.LOG. I have the CBS.log.. but i don't know how to post it nor do i see a...
  7. sfc /scannow says this.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc /scannow says this.: Some of the damaged files couldn't be repaired: [img] And, CBS.log says some errors similar to this one: 2015-11-26 16:02:04, Info CSI 00000442 Error - Overlap: Duplicate ownership for directory [l:23]"\??\C:\WINDOWS\bcastdvr" in component...
  8. Sfc/scannow not working

Sfc/scannow not working: After running the scan I got an error saying that it was unable to fix corrupt files and after running dism component cleanup and restore health no change Should I restart? will that effect anything?*Think 23533
  9. Problems With SFC Scannow

Problems With SFC Scannow: SFC Scannow is throwing up a problem Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Now I've tried to fix them with SFC Fix application but no joy. DISMfile attached. 14501
  10. Sfc /scannow

Sfc /scannow: Hi I'm new to the forum When running SFC / SCANNOW I get an error message - Can someone help in fixing the issues that it refers to? "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log...