Windows 10: sfc /scannow not working

Discus and support sfc /scannow not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently gotten a BSOD error for KMODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and I tried to run sfc /scannow in administrator CMD prompt. It started just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HelloThere_, Apr 23, 2021.

1. sfc /scannow not working

Hello, I have recently gotten a BSOD error for KMODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and I tried to run sfc /scannow in administrator CMD prompt. It started just fine, but once it got to 50% it stopped saying "windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation". I closed the window and opened it again at it stopped at 50% saying "windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation" again.Is there any way to fix this?

:)

HelloThere_, Apr 23, 2021

2. SFC scannow not working but verify only is working

there is no problem in chkdsk I've checked When I select command prompt and sfc scannow from f8 and repair.. it shows that a reboot is required for pending repair and pending renames folder in winsxs is full of files.. what should I do??

ELiTRiGG3R, Apr 23, 2021
  3. SFC scannow not working but verify only is working

can you (Mindweaver) give me an answer and sfc/purge cache isn't starting up..

ELiTRiGG3R, Apr 23, 2021
  4. santdam Win User

sfc /scannow not working

Sfc/scannow not working

I did the steps and I have received the file on my desktop but upon opening there is nothing there like not one letter that I can see , I did all the steps correctly and I have ran sfc/scannow before
    So it should be there right?*Huh

santdam, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

sfc /scannow not working

1. sfc /scannow not working - Similar Threads - sfc scannow working

2. SFC scannow not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC scannow not working: As some background, my laptop's been having problems for a while now. These problems include-- Being unable to install Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 Install error - 0x8007371b- Being unable to install Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8.1 for...
  3. SFC Scannow is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC Scannow is not working: When I try to enter the SFC Scannow command in command prompt it returns with "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service". What would I do to fix this?I am also limited as Everytime I restart my PC it sends me to the automatic repair screen....
  4. SFC Scannow is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SFC Scannow is not working: When I try to enter the SFC Scannow command in command prompt it returns with "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service". What would I do to fix this?I am also limited as Everytime I restart my PC it sends me to the automatic repair screen....
  5. SFC Scannow is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. sfc /scannow not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc /scannow not working: Hello! Ive been facing this issue where "sfc /scannow" isnt working, whenever i try the command, i get "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service." also, i tried DISM commands. The first "CheckHealth" didnt do anything, The second "ScanHealth" stopped at...
  7. sfc /scannow not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sfc /scannow not working: Hello! Ive been facing this issue where "sfc /scannow" isnt working, whenever i try the command, i get "Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service." also, i tried DISM commands. The first "CheckHealth" didnt do anything, The second "ScanHealth" stopped at...
  8. “sfc /scannow” not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “sfc /scannow” not working: I tried to use “sfc/scannow” but it says that “windows resource protection could not start the repair service” is there any way I can fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow-not-working/771a79b6-4c06-4790-be20-8943b556c669
  9. SFC /Scannow not working

SFC /Scannow not working: Hello Community; I have an HP desktop PC with an OS of Windows 10 Home. The PC started acting erratically, I was instructed to do a SFC /Scannow, which I did and an error showed up of 0x800f081f, which indicated CORRUPT files on the system. I then ( at CMD...
  10. Sfc scannow not working

Sfc scannow not working: My PC isn't working well recently, so i used the sfc /scannow command on command prompt. But it just got this error "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation." Any help is appreciated about this...