Windows 10: Sfc /scannow stuck at 100% verification

Discus and support Sfc /scannow stuck at 100% verification in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; No matter what I do sfc /scannow is stuck at 100% verification. I did a clean untouched Windows 10 2004 x64 install. Is it because my HDD supposedly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Random guy, May 15, 2020.

1. Sfc /scannow stuck at 100% verification

No matter what I do sfc /scannow is stuck at 100% verification. I did a clean untouched Windows 10 2004 x64 install. Is it because my HDD supposedly has problems?

:)

Random guy, May 15, 2020

2. sfc /scannow error

That's why Im asking the question. Am I correct in thinking that its perfectly normal that after the second running of sfc /scannow in your list you would get :-

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.
    Beginning verification phase of system scan.
    Verification 100% complete.
    Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
    For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
    windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
    repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

Then after that..its the third sfc /scannow that you list that comes up clean .
    Ivghandi was saying that he presumed that the second sfc /scannow you list showing "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them" meant that he still had a problem.

The way I understand that DISM works is that it repairs the Component Store. Then when you run SFC /scannow again it can then repair the file corruptions it detected originally. Have I got that correct?

sportsfan148, May 15, 2020
  3. S.K.S Win User
    sfc/scannow verification

Sorry fotr the mistake and after all procedure and /restorehealth and with sfc/ sacnnow

Verification stucked at 10%....I thank you maam for your time...but my last option to reset my pc i guess...
    Sfc /scannow stuck at 100% verification 34279159-86bf-421b-8b37-6e393ce0e489?upload=true.png

S.K.S, May 15, 2020
  4. Time Lady Win User

Sfc /scannow stuck at 100% verification

sfc/scannow verification

Unfortunately it is showing that the cmd wasn’t entered correctly.

The correct cmd is: SFC /SCANNOW you had the space between the / & scannow. Sfc /scannow stuck at 100% verification :)

Once run continue with the restart then run dism/ Online/ cleanup-image /Restorehealth

Then SFC /SCANNOW again.

Time Lady, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Sfc /scannow stuck at 100% verification

1. Sfc /scannow stuck at 100% verification - Similar Threads - Sfc scannow stuck

2. sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sfc /scannow: Hello! When I try to enter the command, it gives me an error:sfc : The term 'sfc' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.At...
  3. SFC /Scannow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC /Scannow: When I do the SFC /Scannow from the CMD and within the admin area I am seeing after the scan the Verify Only is showing as No repair operation is performed.Is this informing me that I have to do the repair or no repair is needed from my end?Kenneth...
  4. sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc /scannow: Hey.I've exhuasted all recommendations regarding how to fix the sfc/ scannow command and make it work, namely did the trustedinstaller thing from cmd, i changed the windows modules installer to auto and then back to manual, but I keep receiving the same messages. When I type...
  5. SFC / scannow

in Windows 10 Customization
    SFC / scannow: I ran SFC / scannow and I'm not sure there was a message. What can I do? I check the application event log for events 1001 and “SFC” I check the DISM.log file I use findstr in CMD to find "[SR]" entries in CBS.log Or Run SFC / showlog...
  6. sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sfc /scannow: Hi all, does anyone know anything about the logs in sfc /scannow? When I scan my Windows I get no integrity violations however in my logs I see a few things such as: 0000018b Warning: Overlap: Directory \??\C:\Program Files (x86)\ is owned twice or has its security set...
  7. sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc /scannow: i ran sfc /scannow and got when it reched around 54% i got the followingmessage "Windows Resources Protection could not perform the requested operation" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow/425af61f-5e61-4f8e-badc-1e44ae02698e
  8. sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc /scannow: when I run sfc /scannow in command prompt it will only run to 71% and than it stop, how can i fix that problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow/5f81a97e-769a-413c-8139-2871d8c08b5f
  9. sfc/scannow verification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sfc/scannow verification: I am not sure what to do... I have tried: 1.chkdsk and was completed 2.used dism/ Online/ cleanup-image /scanhealth 3.used dism/ Online/ cleanup-image /Checkhealth 4.used dism/ Online/ cleanup-image /Restorehealth Attached a image of the scf/scannow process Guide me...
  10. Sfc /scannow Stuck at 15%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sfc /scannow Stuck at 15%: So my Sfc /scannow is stuck at 15% I've sawn I must reinstall windows to fix it, is there any other way? 123277

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sfc scannow verification 100%

2. sfc scannow hangs at 100 complete

3. sfc scannow stops at 100

4. sfc /scannow 100 complete showing nothing,
  5. sfc scannow keeps getting stuck,
  6. sfc /scannow stuck at 100 verification,
  7. windows 10 sfc atuck at 100%