Windows 10: sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

Discus and support sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a problem with bad image and i have seen that how to solve that is to do sfc /scannow in command prompt. Right now i am stuck in 84% and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mynndruen, Nov 10, 2020.

1. mynndruen Win User

sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

I have a problem with bad image and i have seen that how to solve that is to do sfc /scannow in command prompt.

Right now i am stuck in 84% and it says Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

Please help me and if you have another solution to solve the bad image please let me know

:)

mynndruen, Nov 10, 2020
  2. Jeffrey57 Win User

Error message "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operations" when running SFC /Scannow

I am running Windows 10 Ver. 1703 Build 15063.296. When I run SFC /Scannow, using Windows PowerShell, I receive the following message: Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation. This occurs at 23%.

I ran DISM Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth and it returned ImageHealthState: Healthy. I rebooted computer and reran SFC /Scannow and it returned Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. If I rerun SFC /Scannow 2 or
    3 hours later and I receive Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation, again at 23% process.

What is causing this and how do I resolve it? It is a bug?

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

Jeffrey57, Nov 10, 2020
  3. Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation

On my laptop, even in safe mode, sfc /scannow verifies 100%, but "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation". Any easy advice please?

SteveHakes, Nov 10, 2020
  4. XY_Tan Win User

sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

Sfc/ scannow in Wins 10 results to Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation

Sorry the image did not get to attach in the post previously.

Here's the error message as shown below:

C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow
    Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.
    Beginning verification phase of system scan.

Verification 25% complete.
    Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

XY_Tan, Nov 10, 2020
Thema:

1. sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation. - Similar Threads - sfc scannow Resource

2. sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.: I try to run sfc scannow, it gets to 100% and thrn it days windows resource protection could not perform the requested action. I try to tun Dism online cleanup-image checkhealth and i get “dism does not support servicing windows pe with the /online option.” I have the dism...
  3. sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.: I try to run sfc scannow, it gets to 100% and thrn it days windows resource protection could not perform the requested action. I try to tun Dism online cleanup-image checkhealth and i get “dism does not support servicing windows pe with the /online option.” I have the dism...
  4. sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. sfc showing Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc showing Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.: image NOTE dsim shows the wof driver encountered an corruption https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-showing-windows-resource-protection-could-not/8b7732bf-5448-4dd2-9a42-b389990840a5
  6. sfc showing Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

sfc showing Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.: image NOTE dsim shows the wof driver encountered an corruption https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-showing-windows-resource-protection-could-not/8b7732bf-5448-4dd2-9a42-b389990840a5
  7. sfc scannow could not perform the requested operation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc scannow could not perform the requested operation: how to i fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow-could-not-perform-the-requested/23cb2ada-660b-48a9-acd9-4a81999b5759
  8. sfc scannow could not perform the requested operation

sfc scannow could not perform the requested operation: how to i fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow-could-not-perform-the-requested/23cb2ada-660b-48a9-acd9-4a81999b5759
  9. Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.: Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resource-protection-could-not-perform-the/aa10ef85-3931-49be-ad00-2d816a4e7635
  10. SFC /SCANNOW, Windows Resource Protection Could Not Perform....

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SFC /SCANNOW, Windows Resource Protection Could Not Perform....: I just installed the latest slow ring preview build, version 14931.1000 and when I performed an SFC /SNANNOW I get to 19% and then the command comes up Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation. I tried three times and it always goes to 19% then...