Windows 10: SFC/SCANNOW

Discus and support SFC/SCANNOW in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Cannot repair member file [l:27]'MSFT_MpComputerStatus.cdxml' of Windows-Defender-Management-Powershell, version 10.0.17134.1, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Taylo13, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Taylo13 Win User

SFC/SCANNOW

Cannot repair member file [l:27]'MSFT_MpComputerStatus.cdxml' of Windows-Defender-Management-Powershell, version 10.0.17134.1, arch amd64, nonSxS, pkt {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35} in the store, hash mismatch
    2019-07-19 10:11:31, Info CSI 00003e90 [SR] This component was referenced by [l:122]'Windows-Defender-Management-Powershell-Group-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~~10.0.17134.1.19d7e6e595ade1abc2bd0ca651b4908a'

This is just one of many error that i recieved after the scan. It resolved the issue i was having with the update but then it identified many more errors..My PC runs fine so i dont know how this problem will effect my Pc.

:)

Taylo13, Jul 20, 2019

2. SFC scannow not working but verify only is working

there is no problem in chkdsk I've checked When I select command prompt and sfc scannow from f8 and repair.. it shows that a reboot is required for pending repair and pending renames folder in winsxs is full of files.. what should I do??

ELiTRiGG3R, Jul 20, 2019
  3. lvgandhi Win User
    sfc /scannow error

Thanks.
    After above steps, I rebooted my laptop and did sfc /scannow. It is OK now.

lvgandhi, Jul 20, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

SFC/SCANNOW

sfc /scannow errors

Important thing to remember is that the SFC / SCANNOW cannot always fix all errors at once. It is quite often required to run SFC /SCANNOW several times.

I have often had a situation that only a third, fourth or fifth run has finally reported "No more errors".

This is how it should be done:

• SFC / SCANNOW
    • If SFC reports not all errors were fixed, reboot and run it again
    • SFC / SCANNOW
    • If SFC again reports not all errors were fixed, reboot and run it again
    • And so on
    Screenshot from the TenForums SFC tutorial:

SFC/SCANNOW [​IMG]

Thema:

SFC/SCANNOW

1. SFC/SCANNOW - Similar Threads - SFC SCANNOW

2. After March 2024 Update - I'm getting "class not registered" and sfc /scannow and DISM...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After March 2024 Update - I'm getting "class not registered" and sfc /scannow and DISM...: After March 2024 Update - I'm getting "class not registered" and sfc /scannow and DISM cannot fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-march-2024-update-im-getting-class-not/589463a8-9fff-41ff-acf7-dfb6efa6ed9a
  3. After March 2024 Update - I'm getting "class not registered" and sfc /scannow and DISM...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After March 2024 Update - I'm getting "class not registered" and sfc /scannow and DISM...: After March 2024 Update - I'm getting "class not registered" and sfc /scannow and DISM cannot fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-march-2024-update-im-getting-class-not/589463a8-9fff-41ff-acf7-dfb6efa6ed9a
  4. sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc /scannow: Whenever i try to do sfc /scannow in cmd i get this message : Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow/797942d5-5528-46b0-8d2f-6bfea428c9f6
  5. sfc /scannow

sfc /scannow: Whenever i try to do sfc /scannow in cmd i get this message : Windows Resource Protection could not start the repair service. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow/797942d5-5528-46b0-8d2f-6bfea428c9f6
  6. sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.: I try to run sfc scannow, it gets to 100% and thrn it days windows resource protection could not perform the requested action. I try to tun Dism online cleanup-image checkhealth and i get “dism does not support servicing windows pe with the /online option.” I have the dism...
  8. sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.: I try to run sfc scannow, it gets to 100% and thrn it days windows resource protection could not perform the requested action. I try to tun Dism online cleanup-image checkhealth and i get “dism does not support servicing windows pe with the /online option.” I have the dism...
  9. sfc /scannow Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

10. sfc /scannow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sfc /scannow: When i tried to sfc /scannow my system because of corrupt files it told me "We found corrupt files but we are unable to fix some of them" What should i do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sfc-scannow/2b550cd9-3d46-45a0-a3cb-c8f3d2859838

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cannot repair member file [l:27]MSFT_MpComputerStatus.cdxml of Windows-Defender-Management-Powershell version

2. MSFT_MpComputerStatus.cdxml of Windows-Defender-Management-Powershell

3. sfc showed errors

4. windows-defender-management-powershell,
  5. cannot repair member file [l:27]msft_mpcomputerstatus.cdxml,
  6. unable to repair payload file ([l:27]msft_mpcomputerstatus.cdxml),
  7. amd64 windows-defender-management corrupted why