Windows 10: sfc /scannow

Discus and support sfc /scannow in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i ran the “sfc /scannow” in command prompt and they showed me this (shown in picture attached). PLz help i dont know how to fix this ...[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Muhammadsaad_442, Aug 8, 2019.

1. sfc /scannow

i ran the “sfc /scannow” in command prompt and they showed me this (shown in picture attached). PLz help i dont know how to fix this ...sfc /scannow [​IMG]

:)

Muhammadsaad_442, Aug 8, 2019

2. SFC scannow not working but verify only is working

there is no problem in chkdsk I've checked When I select command prompt and sfc scannow from f8 and repair.. it shows that a reboot is required for pending repair and pending renames folder in winsxs is full of files.. what should I do??

ELiTRiGG3R, Aug 8, 2019
  3. lvgandhi Win User
    sfc /scannow error

Thanks.
    After above steps, I rebooted my laptop and did sfc /scannow. It is OK now.

lvgandhi, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Kari Win User

sfc /scannow

sfc /scannow errors

Important thing to remember is that the SFC / SCANNOW cannot always fix all errors at once. It is quite often required to run SFC /SCANNOW several times.

I have often had a situation that only a third, fourth or fifth run has finally reported "No more errors".

This is how it should be done:

• SFC / SCANNOW
    • If SFC reports not all errors were fixed, reboot and run it again
    • SFC / SCANNOW
    • If SFC again reports not all errors were fixed, reboot and run it again
    • And so on
    Screenshot from the TenForums SFC tutorial:

sfc /scannow [​IMG]

Kari, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

sfc /scannow

1. sfc /scannow - Similar Threads - sfc scannow

2. MS Posts Support Note About Defender SFC /Scannow Errors

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Posts Support Note About Defender SFC /Scannow Errors: See this note for Microsoft's explanation of the Defender PowerShell script issue that leads SFC /scannow to return hash value mismatch errors for those files: System File Checker (SFC) incorrectly flags Windows Defender PowerShell module files as corrupted. According to this...
  3. MS Posts Support Note About Defender SFC /Scannow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Posts Support Note About Defender SFC /Scannow: See this note for Microsoft's explanation of the Defender PowerShell script issue that leads SFC /scannow to return hash value mismatch errors for those files: https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/...s-as-corrupted. Apparently one needs version 4.18.1908 of the Antimalware...
  4. Unsure what to do. (after sfc/ scannow results).

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unsure what to do. (after sfc/ scannow results).: Hello, after replacing my hard drive i have been no longer experiencing the bsod irql not equal or less, after i replaced my old hard drive i ran sfc/scannow in command prompt as an administrator on my laptop to make sure it wasnt just a bad hard drive causing the bsod and...
  5. Windows 10 IoT LTSB Enterprise SFC scannow error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 IoT LTSB Enterprise SFC scannow error: In our environment we do a fresh installation of Win10Iot LTSB Enterprise. Configure the OS for our needs and add a few drivers and software. At this point we then SYSPREP using an unattended file. After SYSPREP, we will boot to a PE environment and use DISM to capture the...
  6. sfc /scannow 'Found corrupt files but cannot repair some of them' - Win10 v1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sfc /scannow 'Found corrupt files but cannot repair some of them' - Win10 v1903: I got a system updater on the first of August and now my machine randomly blue screens regularly. There's no discernible pattern to it (sometimes I'll be watching twitch, sometimes I'll be using Visual Studio Code + Slack, sometimes I walk away and come back to a restarted...
  7. SFC /SCANNOW says it found problems and couldn't fix them....NOW WHAT?

SFC /SCANNOW says it found problems and couldn't fix them....NOW WHAT?: This is a question I have seen asked more than once. The answer, of course, is to run DISM. And THEN to run SFC /SCANNOW again. This is my session from last evening which is what reminded me that I keep seeing this question. [ATTACH] Now, as you can see, I did exactly...
  8. my SFC /Scannow cannot fix the error so it exports CBS.log, Please check

my SFC /Scannow cannot fix the error so it exports CBS.log, Please check: my SFC /Scannow cannot fix the error so it exports CBS.log, Please check http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=22595963675053319236...
  9. Windows startup is incredibly slow. Need help. Tried sfc /scannow - results said some files...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows startup is incredibly slow. Need help. Tried sfc /scannow - results said some files...: Himy pc takes about 15 minutes to startup. Have tried recently to do a sfc /scannow in safe mode and after checking it said some files were corrupt. It also generated a log file. Can anyone help me understand the issue so i can fix it. Thanks...
  10. Random shutdowns, sfc /scannow returns corrupted files, fresh install

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random shutdowns, sfc /scannow returns corrupted files, fresh install: Hello everyone, yet again another sfc /scannow thread... This one comes with random computer shutdowns, no matter what I'm doing or what processes are launched (game, windows explorer or web browser). When the computer crashes, it just shuts down, like if the power cable...