Windows 10: SFC - system issues

Discus and support SFC - system issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This will be a long one.Issue started 5/24/2022 an update cause my machine to become a crash bunny, so I restored to a previous point, all is good.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BHaddad5, May 30, 2022.

1. BHaddad5 Win User

SFC - system issues

This will be a long one.Issue started 5/24/2022 an update cause my machine to become a crash bunny, so I restored to a previous point, all is good. Then in looking I realize even though the system had been doing auto updates for as long as I could remember, it was still on ver 1709 which as we all know is way old.After fighting with the system non stop, I get it up to 21H2 and one of the things I noticed is SFC was showing a ton of corrupted / SHA not matching files. Did the prudent thing and made bootable AVs from other machines between work and home have 8 PCs scans either failed to init

:)

BHaddad5, May 30, 2022

2. Wireless Mouse Causes System to crash and other issues.

It seems that some system files are corrupted. We suggest performing SFC scan to repair corrupted system files. Just follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click Command Prompt(Admin).
    • On the Command Prompt, type sfc/scannow and press Enter.

If the issue persists, we suggest performing a clean boot
    on your device.

Let us know how it goes.

Justine Pel, May 30, 2022
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 30, 2022
  4. Kem Mon Win User

SFC - system issues

Windows 10 wont boot, repair, reset, or system restore

Hi,

The issue occurs due to an
    unfinished update process which
    corrupted the system files. We suggest that you try these troubleshooting
    methods and run the update again:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 2:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while
    to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 30, 2022
Thema:

SFC - system issues

1. SFC - system issues - Similar Threads - SFC system issues

2. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  3. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.: Hello,I have been having issues with corruption on my operating system.I have tried updating my windows and it hasn't worked. I have tried the Windows Update Troubleshooter, it had done nothing at all. I even system restored.I have tried DISM and SFC, but they are corrupt...
  4. System corruption. DISM, SFC corrupted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Script issue with SFC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script issue with SFC: Hello!I am working on getting some scripts working to do a lot of remote troubleshooting done for me and I am running into an error when trying to run the command in powershell: cmd /c 'sfc /scannow > out' get-content out -Encoding Unicode where { $_ } # singlespaceThe idea...
  6. Script issue with SFC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Script issue with SFC: Hello!I am working on getting some scripts working to do a lot of remote troubleshooting done for me and I am running into an error when trying to run the command in powershell: cmd /c 'sfc /scannow > out' get-content out -Encoding Unicode where { $_ } # singlespaceThe idea...
  7. Script issue with SFC

8. SFC - system issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFC - system issues: This will be a long one.Issue started 5/24/2022 an update cause my machine to become a crash bunny, so I restored to a previous point, all is good. Then in looking I realize even though the system had been doing auto updates for as long as I could remember, it was still on...
  9. SFC - system issues

SFC - system issues: This will be a long one.Issue started 5/24/2022 an update cause my machine to become a crash bunny, so I restored to a previous point, all is good. Then in looking I realize even though the system had been doing auto updates for as long as I could remember, it was still on...
  10. SFC issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SFC issue: Hi All, I have win 10 pro. few days back I faced a strange issue. When I started Zoom, I got a bad image error which shows the following similar to below [IMG] So I thought it was a zoom issue and uninstalled and installed. I have the same issue when opening the pdf by...