Windows 10: sfsync02.sys file corrupted

Discus and support sfsync02.sys file corrupted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I started having Windows Automatic Repair run during start up and but no problem found. It tells me to restart but the same happens all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Panagiotis_581, May 14, 2021.

1. sfsync02.sys file corrupted

I started having Windows Automatic Repair run during start up and but no problem found. It tells me to restart but the same happens all the time.Through the cmd i read the log file created by Automatic System Repair and found that c:\windows\system32\drivers\sfsync02.sys is corrupt.What can I do to fix this;Thanks a lot.

:)

Panagiotis_581, May 14, 2021

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, May 14, 2021
  3. Corrupt file - Can't fix. [Fixed]

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community.

Before proceeding, please check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Ref: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Please perform the below steps and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us if you need any further assistance with Windows.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, May 14, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

sfsync02.sys file corrupted

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 14, 2021
Thema:

sfsync02.sys file corrupted

1. sfsync02.sys file corrupted - Similar Threads - sfsync02 sys file

2. Sys File in One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sys File in One Drive: Is it possible to prepare and store win sys boot files in One Drive and later recover and use to reinstall/ repair as necessary. I am not particularly computer literate and seek a simple plan to avoid issues relating to mirroring/ reinstalling/ recovering/ cloning. Data /...
  3. Help with file igdkmd64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with file igdkmd64.sys: On my windows 7 laptop i got a message saying filename igdkmd64.sys it sounds suspicious and it says it slows my laptop down when resuming from sleep can anyone give some advice? but i think windows 7 went out of service....
  4. cant rename a .sys file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant rename a .sys file: when i try to rename a .sys file this error pops up if i press No it doesn't rename the file and if i press yes a another error pops up saying I don't have permission , someone just help me rename this file ....
  5. Ntfs file sys error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ntfs file sys error: I got a ntfs file sys error i tried every method online and nothing fixes it i cant even boot into safe mode can someone help me pls submitted by /u/gurso21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ef60jw/ntfs_file_sys_error/
  6. Unbelievably large .sys files...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unbelievably large .sys files...: (I was unsure which topic to choose ; this might be more appropriate under the Windows settings topic (?)) Is it acceptable*, or normal, or whatever, for a "new" system with barely a couple gigabytes of personal data to have ridiculously oversized .sys files ? [ATTACH] I...
  7. How to replace a corrupt .sys file? Wi-Fi direct virtual adapter #2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to replace a corrupt .sys file? Wi-Fi direct virtual adapter #2: In device manager I am completely missing the (Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2) which I believe uses the vwifimp.sys file. I know it's there in my (System32>drivers) folder. This is for (Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter #2). It was in my Device...
  8. sys file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sys file: There is error of sys file if you want to reomve this error then you visit our site https://unfitpc.com/asinshelp64-sys, it will be fruitful for you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-windows_skype/sys-file/414caabe-824d-4938-b5ee-70989d4c1a04
  9. Bsod on several .sys files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod on several .sys files: Hello, I`ve got several bsods on several .sys files. Tried to reinstall AMD video drivers, run sfc /scannnow and cleanup registry, run memtest (no issues found)... Nothing helped *Sad Latest bsods were caused by: fileinfo.sys, atikmdag.sys, ntoskrnl.exe. Dumps attached. 43605
  10. missing file - ASPI32.sys

in Windows 10 Support
    missing file - ASPI32.sys: I opened autoruns tonight on my 64-bit Windows 10 PC and noticed it lists a file missing: C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\ASPI32.sys It is however in my SysWOW64 folder. My PC is new but I've been installing all my software (and un-installing a few along the way) and I'm...