Windows 10: sftp client

Discus and support sftp client in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello --- it seems that the ftp client is part of windows, but I can't find a sftp clent, but it seems that sftp is a "command" in powershell, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fpefpe, Apr 11, 2021.

1. fpefpe Win User

sftp client

Hello --- it seems that the ftp client is part of windows, but I can't find a sftp clent, but it seems that sftp is a "command" in powershell, so is sftp in powershell a cmdlet?

:)

fpefpe, Apr 11, 2021
  2. Icsoft Win User

Incorrect parameter definition on sftp client

The port parameter in usage of the sftp client is displayed as an upper case P [-P port] but only lower case p works to change the port, it is correctly stated in the initial parameter list [-46aCfpqrv].

usage: C:\windows\System32\OpenSSH\sftp.exe [-46aCfpqrv] [-B buffer_size] [-b batchfile] [-c cipher]

[-D sftp_server_path] [-F ssh_config] [-i identity_file] [-l limit]

[-o ssh_option] [-P port] [-R num_requests] [-S program]

[-s subsystem | sftp_server] destination

Not really a question but a bug report, pls fix.

Regards,

Matt.

Icsoft, Apr 11, 2021
  3. AsciiWolf Win User
    SFTP protocol support in Explorer

Hello,

Are there any plans to add SFTP support to Explorer in Windows 10? There is already a command-line sftp tool available, but third-party apps (like WinSCP or sshfs-win) are still required to be able to access SFTP servers via GUI.

Thanks!

AsciiWolf, Apr 11, 2021
  4. Medros Win User

sftp client

folding issue with smp client

yeah, followed th sticky step by step since i hadnt used the multicore client before

Medros, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

sftp client

1. sftp client - Similar Threads - sftp client

2. sftp by OpenSSH server on windows 10 doesn't work with multiple drives.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sftp by OpenSSH server on windows 10 doesn't work with multiple drives.: I have an openssh server set up on my windows machine. I set up this for the sftp purpose.the trouble is, I cannot access two drives at the same time.At first the sftp would be at the c-drive. but the primary contents that i wanted to access was in E:, and It seemed...
  3. sftp by OpenSSH server on windows 10 doesn't work with multiple drives.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sftp by OpenSSH server on windows 10 doesn't work with multiple drives.: I have an openssh server set up on my windows machine. I set up this for the sftp purpose.the trouble is, I cannot access two drives at the same time.At first the sftp would be at the c-drive. but the primary contents that i wanted to access was in E:, and It seemed...
  4. sftp by OpenSSH server on windows 10 doesn't work with multiple drives.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't connect to Azure Storage SFTP server when IP enabled from selected virtual networks...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect to Azure Storage SFTP server when IP enabled from selected virtual networks...: Can't connect to Azure Storage SFTP server when IP enabled from selected virtual networks and IP addresses in Azure Logic Apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-azure-storage-sftp-server-when-ip/02a8907b-cc6c-4c7f-84cf-600c2eb173ab
  6. Can't connect to Azure Storage SFTP server when IP enabled from selected virtual networks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to Azure Storage SFTP server when IP enabled from selected virtual networks...: Can't connect to Azure Storage SFTP server when IP enabled from selected virtual networks and IP addresses in Azure Logic Apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-azure-storage-sftp-server-when-ip/02a8907b-cc6c-4c7f-84cf-600c2eb173ab
  7. Can't connect to Azure Storage SFTP server when IP enabled from selected virtual networks...

8. SFTP server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SFTP server: Greetings and respect. I want to connect to the sftp server using Windows Explorer. I did this after installing winfs and sshfs. But I want to know if you know another way. Thank you......
  9. SFTP server

SFTP server: Greetings and respect. I want to connect to the sftp server using Windows Explorer. I did this after installing winfs and sshfs. But I want to know if you know another way. Thank you......
  10. Incorrect parameter definition on sftp client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Incorrect parameter definition on sftp client: The port parameter in usage of the sftp client is displayed as an upper case P [-P port] but only lower case p works to change the port, it is correctly stated in the initial parameter list [-46aCfpqrv]. usage: C:\windows\System32\OpenSSH\sftp.exe [-46aCfpqrv] [-B...