Windows 10: SFTP command for automatic batch job

Discus and support SFTP command for automatic batch job in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; psftp *** Email address is removed for privacy *** -l username -pw password If I am using sftp in windows 10, what is the command to put the password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by premiaxpartners, Apr 18, 2019.

1. SFTP command for automatic batch job

psftp *** Email address is removed for privacy *** -l username -pw password

If I am using sftp in windows 10, what is the command to put the password behind like psftp ?

:)

premiaxpartners, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile SFTP command for automatic batch job :)

3. Martmcd Win User
    How to run concurrent batch jobs in task scheduler

1) is there a setting in task scheduler to kick them all off at once, not in sequence

not as far as I know, but the start command should trigger the command (or other batch file) and move on, so there should only be a fraction of a second between them.

2) is there a way to force task scheduler to run the job as my user instead of admin

in task scheduler, on the general tab untick 'run with highest privileges' - the task will then run as AJ ANNING, with that users privileges. you can change the user by clicking the 'change user or group' button on the General tab.

perhaps I should have suggested this earlier, but you might get better answers by asking the question in the

TechNet forums

Martmcd, Apr 18, 2019
  4. fatkatie Win User

SFTP command for automatic batch job

Clear command prompt history from within batch.

I have a batch, running in "Command Prompt", that prompts for a password. For any number of reasons I can't guarantee that the window will close before exposing that data (arrow keys browse history list).

Is there a way to keep the password out of the list or is there a way to clear the list from within the batch itself?

Thank you.

fatkatie, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

SFTP command for automatic batch job

1. SFTP command for automatic batch job - Similar Threads - SFTP command automatic

2. Batch File Command???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch File Command???: I want to run a batch file that starts a backup program, but does not execute the next command until that program completes? How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-file-command/3af2ce6b-ace3-43cb-b6fb-5cbff8998736
  3. Batch File Command???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batch File Command???: I want to run a batch file that starts a backup program, but does not execute the next command until that program completes? How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-file-command/3af2ce6b-ace3-43cb-b6fb-5cbff8998736
  4. How to close Batch filecmd command automatically after running

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to close Batch filecmd command automatically after running: Hi EverybodyOnedrive mklink not syncingupdating files on a Windows 10 Server. So this is what I did. 1. Create a Mklink to sync Pastel Folder - Working2. Create batch file with following commands - working%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /shutdown...
  5. How to close Batch filecmd command automatically after running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to close Batch filecmd command automatically after running: Hi EverybodyOnedrive mklink not syncingupdating files on a Windows 10 Server. So this is what I did. 1. Create a Mklink to sync Pastel Folder - Working2. Create batch file with following commands - working%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /shutdown...
  6. How to close Batch filecmd command automatically after running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Access denied for every batch job

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Access denied for every batch job: Even if the batch job only contains an echo hello and a pause. Of course if I run it as administrator it works, but for some of my apps this option is not available. None of my IDEs work, Arduino, Eclipse, or VScode. In particular, with VScode, the batch file in question is...
  8. Command Prompt/ Batch files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Prompt/ Batch files: [ATTACH] when i create a batch file to ping something, it spams the command and throws no response. how do i fix this? https://preview.redd.it/fyy6qwrfx7n61.png?width=256&format=png&auto=webp&s=d55552fdc7a5c297d565617f710992048238660c submitted by /u/xWasss [link]...
  9. Batch commands

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Batch commands: I know this stuff is kind of old tech, but would anyone know how to make a script that goes through the contents of a folder or file and uses them as command-line arguments say in pseudocode it might look something like: for each item in Desktop, copy %name% to D:\ a USB...
  10. Parallel batch jobs in one scheduled task

in Windows 10 Support
    Parallel batch jobs in one scheduled task: Parallel batch jobs in one scheduled task hi, This should be an easy answer. I want to create one scheduled task, it will be called "CLEAR_PHOTOSBYDATE", see attached pic or (approximate example, not literal job...yet)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sftp command with password windows 10 linux