Windows 10: sha1 digicert certain and govern concern

Discus and support sha1 digicert certain and govern concern in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; when find active my lost device and work opportunity heck my device on pc from samsung10 and i told this still police station in my city and he cant... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LubosJadron, May 26, 2020.

1. sha1 digicert certain and govern concern

when find active my lost device and work opportunity heck my device on pc from samsung10 and i told this still police station in my city and he cant find my fone and i see active my phone on my device setup i think take my phone police man what do in this corupt Slovakia guardian law police discontra product for help corporation and national eu politic becouse i see to much to ssl system and create new better system with never people heck and never that array still money provider people entities

:)

LubosJadron, May 26, 2020

2. Windows update issuse SHA1 certificate?

Thank you for getting back to us. Your concern with SHA1 certificate is more complex than what is typically answered in the Microsoft Community Forums. It is better suited for the IT Pro audience forums. We suggest that you post your concern in
    Microsoft TechNet for further help.

If you have any questions or things you'd like to clarify, feel free to ask.

Regards.

Marvin Barc, May 26, 2020
  3. SHA1 certificate workaround for windows 10 on IE 11

Hi Everyone,

I am not able to access the HTTPS URL of my device from IE 11 and Chrome browser. I am using
    windows 10 machine. My device is using SHA1 certification type. We are planning to move on SHA2 certificate. But min time please
    suggest workaround for accessing HTTPS URL using SHA1 certificate on windows 10. So our customer can use devices without any issue. Also can anyone please give me exact windows update(KB Digit) which is blocking sha1 certificate on IE.

Thanks,

Bhavin.

Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 11 / Windows 10

Bhavin Shah (bhavin.shah), May 26, 2020
  4. Toddbooks Win User

sha1 digicert certain and govern concern

Problem with UK Government sites access

I have a problem with UK Government sites on this computer. I have tried accessing and filing on the companies house site, and have today tried to file a tax return with HMRC. In both cases I have been able to log in, but when moving to the next step to actually do anything I get either an error message or a screen freeze. I have not had problems with any other websites.
    I have used an old laptop computer and found that both sites work well on that machine without problems, using the same email address and access codes, so it would seem that the problem lies with this computer but I cannot work out what the problem might be.
    Are there any suggestions as to what I could try?

Toddbooks, May 26, 2020
Thema:

sha1 digicert certain and govern concern

1. sha1 digicert certain and govern concern - Similar Threads - sha1 digicert certain

2. SHA1 hash mismatch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SHA1 hash mismatch: Hello!I have discovered an archive of the windows 8 Consumer Preview direct download link from early 2012. I was planning on using it for development purposes, but the provided SHA1 file hash for the 32 bit english copy mismatches the one i downloaded. the one provided at the...
  3. SHA1 hash mismatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SHA1 hash mismatch: Hello!I have discovered an archive of the windows 8 Consumer Preview direct download link from early 2012. I was planning on using it for development purposes, but the provided SHA1 file hash for the 32 bit english copy mismatches the one i downloaded. the one provided at the...
  4. SHA1 hash mismatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. IPV6 Compatibility - Government Mandate

IPV6 Compatibility - Government Mandate: UCOR is under OMB mandate M-21-07 which requires us to transition to IPv6 only by 2025.1. Does the below software/driver/versions support running on a dual stacked O/S with IPv4 with IPv6?2. Does the below software/driver/versions support running on an IPv6 only O/S?3. If so,...
  6. IPV6 Compatibility - Government Mandate

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IPV6 Compatibility - Government Mandate: UCOR is under OMB mandate M-21-07 which requires us to transition to IPv6 only by 2025.1. Does the below software/driver/versions support running on a dual stacked O/S with IPv4 with IPv6?2. Does the below software/driver/versions support running on an IPv6 only O/S?3. If so,...
  7. Government request for information

Government request for information: So Last night all my microsoft Apps began to do an update. the description read something like this... "Your personal data, documents, photos, content and broswing history are being supplied to Goverment agency,their contractors, and representivives. blah blah....follow...
  8. background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xaf1a342b

background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xaf1a342b: I found the "Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xaf1a342b" task running in the background. it this a virus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-task-intelpieserviceexe-sha10xaf1a342b/2b2c2450-dce4-4e8e-891c-1586997fd827
  9. How to contact Microsoft Governance

How to contact Microsoft Governance: I give up. Since Microsoft bought out Skype, it has become too much hassle to log in. I've spent hours dealing with "try another account or Facebook" type ideas, changing passwords, and the rest. So it's goodbye Skype for me. In past cases like this, I've sent an email to...
  10. SHA1 for current TechBench download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SHA1 for current TechBench download: Does anyone have the correct SHA1 for the current Workbench download - Win10_1511_EnglishInternational_x64.iso, please? 39333