Windows 10: SHA1 for current TechBench download

Discus and support SHA1 for current TechBench download in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Does anyone have the correct SHA1 for the current Workbench download - Win10_1511_EnglishInternational_x64.iso, please? 39333 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Oriental Slave, Jan 31, 2016.

1. SHA1 for current TechBench download

Does anyone have the correct SHA1 for the current Workbench download - Win10_1511_EnglishInternational_x64.iso, please?

:)

Oriental Slave, Jan 31, 2016
  2. Parasaab Win User

Windows 10 1511 upgrade

Hi

I have windows 10 build 10240 and I want to install the november update. I have tried to download the files form techbench but due my slow internet it's not able to download the file. can i just make a new link from techbench and resume the download?or i
    have to re-download the file.Please help!

Also please prove me with the checksum(SHA1 and MD5 ) of Windows 10 1511 Single Language English x64 iso file.

regards

Paras

Parasaab, Jan 31, 2016
  3. SRX1313015978ID - Windows 10/Issue with Found corrupted files not fix

Be sure you Windows 10 ISO is a current one. As of 12/12 it is "Win10_1511_..."

Very Slick, Qasim... .. !

keepitsimpleengr, Jan 31, 2016
  4. SHA1 for current TechBench download

When you are at the Tech Bench Upgrade Program page and click the Confirm once you have selected the edition a new button appears under that as the page jumps a bit where you then select the language. There isn't any hash number or other information you would see if using something like BitTorrent or some other downloader. Tech Bench

Once you have the language selected you will then be presented with the option for either the 32bit or 64bit since each ISO will contain both the Home and Pro editions only in one flavor or the other as a dual iso about 5.48gb in size on disk. So for you the English International is simply a matter of clicking on the correct selection from the drop down list. If you realize you clicked the wrong one or need to make a change simply hit the back button or arrow on the browser you are using to go back to the Language selector again.

Night Hawk, Jan 31, 2016
  5. Yes, no problem downloading, I want to use the SHA1 to see if the download is complete & correct.

Oriental Slave, Jan 31, 2016
  6. cereberus Win User
    Would you have any reason to suspect it has not downloaded ok?

The iso will either work or it won't if corrupted.

You will probably wait longer to get an answer than it takes to try it.

cereberus, Jan 31, 2016
  7. Agreed! In fact here I download any build's iso multiple times to have on multiple drives either to have as a backup/spare or when setting up a VM on the Windows 7 side of the dual boot with 10. If something doesn't look right with the iso it gets replaced on the spot with a fresh replacement download.

The only MS downloads you might see any hash numbers for would be from either MSDN or TechNet subscribed downloads for various MS products for evaluation.

Night Hawk, Feb 1, 2016
  8. f14tomcat Win User

SHA1 for current TechBench download

Just downloaded it. SHA1 from Winhasher:

SHA1 for current TechBench download [​IMG]

SHA1 for current TechBench download [​IMG]

f14tomcat, Feb 1, 2016
  9. Night Hawk, Feb 1, 2016
  10. Superfly Win User
    The Techbench iso's are the same as those at MSDN, just renamed - the hash should thus match.

Subscriber Downloads

Superfly, Feb 1, 2016
  11. That does of course suppose your download is undamaged... *Biggrin

Oriental Slave, Feb 1, 2016
  12. They're the exact same only from different MS sites being the only thing that would be seeing anything changed. The Tech Bench Program is simply an offshoot of the Windows Insider Program mainly for developers and of course the initial "4 in 1" project.

Night Hawk, Feb 1, 2016
  13. SHA1 for current TechBench download

However I do get the same SHA-1 as you do. Unfortunately it's not the same as any of the ones on the page @Superfly posted.

Oriental Slave, Feb 1, 2016
  14. f14tomcat Win User
    I verified my download. I installed my download. I ran the installed system. You do, of course, have the option to ignore it and install any ISO you wish. Your choice. I answered your original question. That's all I can do.

f14tomcat, Feb 1, 2016
  15. The downloader is working off the Tech Bench site while the number Superfly posted were from the MS TechNet page. The Tech Bench has been seeing the dual Home/Pro 32bit iso and the Home/Pro x64 iso while the TechNet as well as MSDN will be seeing either the single edition iso or the 4 in 1 combination. Plus some 3rd party downloader will likely see it's own number depending on how that calculates things.

Night Hawk, Feb 1, 2016
Thema:

SHA1 for current TechBench download

1. SHA1 for current TechBench download - Similar Threads - SHA1 current TechBench

2. SHA1 hash mismatch

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SHA1 hash mismatch: Hello!I have discovered an archive of the windows 8 Consumer Preview direct download link from early 2012. I was planning on using it for development purposes, but the provided SHA1 file hash for the 32 bit english copy mismatches the one i downloaded. the one provided at the...
  3. SHA1 hash mismatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SHA1 hash mismatch: Hello!I have discovered an archive of the windows 8 Consumer Preview direct download link from early 2012. I was planning on using it for development purposes, but the provided SHA1 file hash for the 32 bit english copy mismatches the one i downloaded. the one provided at the...
  4. SHA1 hash mismatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xe69f9255

Background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xe69f9255: I found this Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xe69f9255 running in the background is it a virus or any sort of cryptominer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-task-intelpieserviceexe-sha10xe69f9255/19356748-b1ee-45a3-b172-3e127fd78f87
  6. background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xaf1a342b

background task - Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xaf1a342b: I found the "Intel_PIE_Service.exe SHA1:0xaf1a342b" task running in the background. it this a virus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/background-task-intelpieserviceexe-sha10xaf1a342b/2b2c2450-dce4-4e8e-891c-1586997fd827
  7. sha1 digicert certain and govern concern

sha1 digicert certain and govern concern: when find active my lost device and work opportunity heck my device on pc from samsung10 and i told this still police station in my city and he cant find my fone and i see active my phone on my device setup i think take my phone police man what do in this corupt Slovakia...
  8. Build 10586.103 released to TechBench?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Build 10586.103 released to TechBench?: I saw this on Majorgeeks today, and then checked TechBench for the same file name as a download. I'm assuming this is legitimate. Did I miss news of an updated .iso? Download Windows 10 - MajorGeeks 44169
  9. Download Windows 10 ISO from TechBench

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Windows 10 ISO from TechBench: Windows 10 Tech Bench Upgrade Program When I look at the ISOs available there, I see this: [img] What does it mean when it says they are valid for both Home and Pro? Size of Home English X64 I just downloaded is 3,988,138KB which is larger than Home X86 or Pro...
  10. Difference between TechBench and Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 Support
    Difference between TechBench and Media Creation Tool: Hey all, Just as the title says, what is the difference between TechBench: Tech Bench and the regular Media Creation Tool: Windows 10 ? Thanks! 30722