Windows 10: SHA256 module compatibility issue with Windows10 latest version

Discus and support SHA256 module compatibility issue with Windows10 latest version in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HI, I'm System Manager of the program using the SHA256 cryptographic module. The customers using our program, those who have updated Windows 10 to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mulkong, Oct 18, 2019.

1. mulkong Win User

SHA256 module compatibility issue with Windows10 latest version

HI,
    I'm System Manager of the program using the SHA256 cryptographic module.

The customers using our program, those who have updated Windows 10 to the latest version (but I haven't checked what version it is yet)
    are having difficulty running our program equally.

I would like to know if there is an issue or incompatible with SHA256.

:)

mulkong, Oct 18, 2019

2. Vodafone K4510-Z Compatibility with Windows10

Hi Andre,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to uninstall the current driver for Vodafone K4510-Z, download the latest driver from manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

Follow the below step.

Step 1: Uninstall Vodafone K4510-Z driver.

• Press Windows key + x and select Program and Feature.

• Select Vodafone K4510-Z.

• Right click and select Uninstall.
    Step 2: Download the latest driver from the manufacturer’s website and install it in compatibility mode.

To run a program in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Oct 18, 2019
  3. latest windows10 update issues

Hi Kris,

It looks like the application that you are using is not compatible with the latest update. To help us identify the troubleshooting steps to solve the issue, we'd like to ask for additional information. Please answer the following:

• What update have you recently installed? To check the Update history, follow these steps:
    • On the Search bar, type Settings.
    • Open the Settings app from the search result.
    • Click Update & security and check the Windows Update section.
    • Click the Update history link.
    • Are you also getting an error message when starting the app? If yes, please provide a screenshot.
    • Have you tried reinstalling the app?
    For initial troubleshooting, you can run the compatibility troubleshooter. This troubleshooter can help
    address issues with programs or applications that do not work properly with the latest versions of Windows 10.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 18, 2019
  4. SHA256 module compatibility issue with Windows10 latest version

Windows10 not compatible with samsung.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will help you in solving the issue.

I suggest you to download and install the latest driver for the device from manufacturer website by following the steps below and check for status.

• Download the setup files for the driver and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

SHA256 module compatibility issue with Windows10 latest version

1. SHA256 module compatibility issue with Windows10 latest version - Similar Threads - SHA256 module compatibility

2. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue: Hi All,I am running VSCode on Windows 10.I am getting the below error when running AZ Modules. These modules work fine in powershellISE.PS C:\Users\admin> connect-AzAccount WARNING: Unable to acquire token for tenant 'organizations' with error 'InteractiveBrowserCredential...
  3. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue: Hi All,I am running VSCode on Windows 10.I am getting the below error when running AZ Modules. These modules work fine in powershellISE.PS C:\Users\admin> connect-AzAccount WARNING: Unable to acquire token for tenant 'organizations' with error 'InteractiveBrowserCredential...
  4. VSCode Azure powershell modules compatibility issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows10 compatibility wizard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows10 compatibility wizard: I have several pieces of old software that won't or can't transfer their data to newer versions or newer software. With that in mind, and after reading several horror stories about Win10 being uncooperative, I was so worried about losing archived data like old financial...
  6. Windows10 compatibility wizard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 compatibility wizard: I have several pieces of old software that won't or can't transfer their data to newer versions or newer software. With that in mind, and after reading several horror stories about Win10 being uncooperative, I was so worried about losing archived data like old financial...
  7. Windows10 compatibility wizard

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Updating Windows10 from ancient version to latest

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Windows10 from ancient version to latest: Hi folks, so if you're offline with your computer for a couple years, you seem to have a serious problem updating Windows 10 to the latest version. I didn't connect my main PC to internet regularly for over two years and any windows attempt of updating was thwarted by me,...
  9. Nvidia not compatible with this version of Windows Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia not compatible with this version of Windows Issue: Good evening, i just recently started experiencing this issue last week. I have an evga RTX 2080 ti XC since late January 2020. It was working fine until last Thursday 02 July. I woke the computer from sleep and the monitors would not receive signal. I restarted and still no...
  10. Issue: Windows10 update Version :1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Issue: Windows10 update Version :1903: anymore. I am very confused. I need help as soon as possible. I need someone who instructs me to push, hold any keys ? so that it can appear Options Menu, and I am able return to the version 1803. In short, I want to use my desktop computer. Thank you so much. Phong Tran...