Windows 10: sha256sum in windows iso results exclamation blue balloon... it means?

Discus and support sha256sum in windows iso results exclamation blue balloon... it means? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello i made a sha256sum to the windows 10 enterprise trial ISO 32-bit the result: a blue balloon with an exclamation what does that mean? 169632 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by raul28, Dec 2, 2020.

1. raul28 Win User

sha256sum in windows iso results exclamation blue balloon... it means?

hello

i made a sha256sum to the windows 10 enterprise trial ISO 32-bit
    the result:
    a blue balloon with an exclamation

what does that mean?

:)

raul28, Dec 2, 2020
  2. techbuzz Win User

What does the exclamation mark mean?

What does the yellow exclamation mark mean when next the the titles of threads on the homepage?

techbuzz, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Darknova Win User
    What does the exclamation mark mean?

What exclamation mark? Screenie?

Darknova, Dec 2, 2020
  4. sha256sum in windows iso results exclamation blue balloon... it means?

Need ISO maker

I tried imgburn followed step by step and it sucks ...burned an image supposed to be ISO endend up in UDF ..not auto executable and scraped a dvd for it. Gonna try alcohol thx

MohawkAngel, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

sha256sum in windows iso results exclamation blue balloon... it means?

1. sha256sum in windows iso results exclamation blue balloon... it means? - Similar Threads - sha256sum iso results

2. What does mean "ISO is not supported"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does mean "ISO is not supported"?: I can't access a system on the notebook. I use a netbook to make a live USB with the target system. While trying to write an image to USB I got a message: "The ISO selected is not supported at the moment. You can try booting ISO using memdisk. Distro can be uninstalled...
  3. What does mean "ISO is not supported"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does mean "ISO is not supported"?: I can't access a system on the notebook. I use a netbook to make a live USB with the target system. While trying to write an image to USB I got a message: "The ISO selected is not supported at the moment. You can try booting ISO using memdisk. Distro can be uninstalled...
  4. Balloon notifications in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Balloon notifications in Windows 10?: Hi. So, I am someone who really liked the old balloon notifications and wants to get them back in Windows 10. I tried the only method for me which is the registry tweak. But it keeps showing the same toast notifications. Any way I could fix this?Thanks!My version: Windows 10...
  5. Balloon notifications in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Balloon notifications in Windows 10?: Hi. So, I am someone who really liked the old balloon notifications and wants to get them back in Windows 10. I tried the only method for me which is the registry tweak. But it keeps showing the same toast notifications. Any way I could fix this?Thanks!My version: Windows 10...
  6. Balloon notifications in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Restoring balloon notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restoring balloon notifications: I hate the toasters, and want classic balloon notifications back. I’ve tried editing the group policy, and changing the registry key, but the change won’t take effect. Has this feature been removed? I’m on LTSC version 1809. Thanks! submitted by /u/L-sportsinterviews...
  8. Windows installed size ballooned

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows installed size ballooned: My computer has been sending me notifications that it is low on disk space for C: (has just over 50GB on that partition) and when I click the notification it says system and researve is 81GB, clicking into that is 67.5GB of system files that windows won't work without. Now...
  9. Lenovo hardware scan result code meaning ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo hardware scan result code meaning ?: What is the meaning of: Lenovo result code: WCP200000-UN7WFH ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-hardware-scan-result-code-meaning/d69dc5c8-f417-4b99-84fd-f78b59054c75
  10. What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does this exclamation mark icon mean on my drive C?: I just noticed that if I open up the root drives folder on my desktop in Windows Explorer, the disk C: is showing with this exclamation mark icon: [img] Is there a way to know why? 113742