Windows 10: Shacking screen when I play music

Discus and support Shacking screen when I play music in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop screen is shacking up more when I play music and video, and make it hang sometime until I shut down. Now, my laptop screen has been shacking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Akoijam Wasington Meitei, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Shacking screen when I play music

My laptop screen is shacking up more when I play music and video, and make it hang sometime until I shut down. Now, my laptop screen has been shacking all the time. I couldn't find to solve this problem, please help me out.

Thanks

:)

Akoijam Wasington Meitei, Feb 3, 2019
  2. zanxion Win User

Groove Music stops when the screen goes off and the playing song ends

It may be silly me, but when the Groove Music plays a playing list and the screen goes off, after the end of the current song it stops.
    Am I doing something wrong? Is there some setting about this? Is there any player that would keep on playing even with the screen off?

zanxion, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Desktop or screen shutting down, 90 seconds of non use. keep my music playing and it stays on until music stops. ?

Hello,

We would like to confirm the issue. Is the music continues to play even after the screen turns off?

For us to provide you accurate troubleshooting steps, May we know the following?

• What is the version of your Operating System?

Type winver in the Search field.
    • What program are you using to play the music?
    • What do you want to achieve? To continue play the music even if the screen display turns off or For the music to stop together with monitor turning off?

We look forward to your response.

Carmela Ric, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Shacking screen when I play music

Playing music in windows phone

Hello Novita,

For us to be able to isolate your concern on why music won't play on your music app, kindly answer these questions:

• Which Music app are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?

We will be waiting for an update.

Gerald Mal, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Shacking screen when I play music

1. Shacking screen when I play music - Similar Threads - Shacking screen play

2. Windows plays music loud when turning on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows plays music loud when turning on lock screen: Hello! I like to listen to music on Spotify on my computer. When I leave my computer I turn off my headset and windows is muted. Then I lock my computer with "windows+L". After 1 minute the screen goes black, and after another 2 minutes my computer goes into sleep. At this...
  3. Windows plays music loud when turning on lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows plays music loud when turning on lock screen: Hello! I like to listen to music on Spotify on my computer. When I leave my computer I turn off my headset and windows is muted. Then I lock my computer with "windows+L". After 1 minute the screen goes black, and after another 2 minutes my computer goes into sleep. At this...
  4. Crackling sound when playing music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling sound when playing music: I heard crackling sound when playing music on Chrome, Edge browser, even I plugged in headphone I still heard that sound. Except playing music on local disk, I didn't hear that. By the same time, my laptop has worked slower than before since the issue appeared. I tried...
  5. Play music when afk?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Play music when afk?: Is there a way to play music when afk? Any useful apps? submitted by /u/Drumstix360 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jyq4ui/play_music_when_afk/
  6. Blue Screen when i play music on discord and i play league of legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen when i play music on discord and i play league of legends: Hi I'll explain my problem below: Today twice when I was queuing for a league of legends match and CONTEMPORARELY I put music on discord, the PC slowly froze and then went to BSOD. Can you help me? Thanks! ♥ Attached I send the dump files and v2 logs BSOD - Google Drive...
  7. Stuttering when playing music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuttering when playing music: Hi. I have a sound problem and I don't know what to do about it. Once in a few Windows launches, the sound often stutters. What could be the reason? System: Windows 10 1909. CPU: Ryzen 7 2700 Motherboard: Gigabyte AX370-Gaming 5, latest bios F50a RAM: 2x8GB Team Group...
  8. I am not getting sound when I play music

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not getting sound when I play music: USB\VID_413C&PID_A507&REV_0024&MI_00 USB\VID_413C&PID_A507&MI_00 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-getting-sound-when-i-play-music/adf60a3e-0b5d-4a06-8ffe-e9968163b01e
  9. Play music behind lock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Play music behind lock screen: I need to protect my school laptop with a lock screen so that I need to enter my PIN to carry on working. I would like, however, to be able to listen to music/audiobooks even when the lock screen is active. Is this possible with Windows 10?...
  10. Delay when playing music

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Delay when playing music: Hi everyone, I have a slight delay when playing music after I haven't touched my laptop for a few minutes. It's as if the HDD goes to sleep and it has to spin up again before it can play the file. Now I know getting a SSD would solve my problem, but I can't afford that...