Windows 10: Shader Model 3.0 is Missing (Solved)

Discus and support Shader Model 3.0 is Missing (Solved) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; If your PC got old graphic card you might need this article to solve shader model 3.0 is missing or any latest game you trying to run required this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaoKiflii, Mar 16, 2019.

1. MaoKiflii Win User

Shader Model 3.0 is Missing (Solved)

If your PC got old graphic card you might need this article to solve shader model 3.0 is missing or any latest game you trying to run required this kind of shader. Normally any old graphic card only provide shader model 2.0 in which used to run old games.

In case you want to play any latest games such as resident evil, GTA V or PES 2019, The Sims 4 and SimCity 2013 then you need shader model 3.0 on your graphic card. But if your PC is too old and you still want to play such games, then the question is what will you do to solve such issue? The answer is in this link : https://www.xshader.com/2019/03/shader-model-30.html

:)

MaoKiflii, Mar 16, 2019

2. shader model 3.0. problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue

• What is the make and model of the computer?

• What game are you trying play?

• How did you download that game?
    Please refer the below link for more information.

Shader Model 3.0 or higher required when trying to play a game

Please Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Shader model 5 isnt working

I cant open pirates of the storm without getting the same error of, Your graphics arent supported with shader model 5.

I did some digging and found my computer has DirectX 12. that supports shader model 5.

whhhat in the heck do i do here

michaelmydude, Mar 16, 2019
  4. 2NE1Mo Win User

Need help Identifying my DirectX Shader model

I was trying to play a game on my laptop and got an error message saying 'gpu compatible with directx 11.0 shader model 5.0 not found' and I used GPU Z to find out what my Directx version and shader model was, so I have DirectX support - 10.1 and shaders
    - 12 unified, but I have no idea what '12 unified shaders' mean.

Can someone please translate this into a somewhat understandable term like shader model 2.0-5.0

I just really want to play this game!

Thanks in advance!

2NE1Mo, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Shader Model 3.0 is Missing (Solved) - Similar Threads - Shader Model Missing

2. D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed: So today I was getting on my computer after awhile nothing unusual I played some fivem and the decided to play fortnite once I tried to launch fortnite it said this D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed. I ran the troubleshot and followed all...
  3. D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D3D11 -compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is needed: i am not able to start valorant it always show d3d11 compatible gpu required . i tried everything, i don't know what to do plz help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d3d11-compatible-gpu-feature-level-110-shader/8ec2caf7-015f-429a-bcf1-72a20ed432dd
  4. Halo MCC Global shader cache is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC Global shader cache is missing: After Halo MCC season 7 came out i get this message that pops up saying that the global shader cache file is missing and I've tried uninstalling halo and reinstalling it but doesn't work. It worked fine before this update came out. I get this every time i launch mcc. please...
  5. Halo MCC Global shader cache is missing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Halo MCC Global shader cache is missing: After Halo MCC season 7 came out i get this message that pops up saying that the global shader cache file is missing and I've tried uninstalling halo and reinstalling it but doesn't work. It worked fine before this update came out. I get this every time i launch mcc. please...
  6. Halo MCC Global shader cache file is missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Halo MCC Global shader cache file is missing: After Halo MCC season 7 came out i get this message that pops up saying that the global shader cache file is missing and I've tried uninstalling halo and reinstalling it but doesn't work. It worked fine before this update came out. I get this every time i launch mcc. please...
  7. In the works: HLSL DirectX Shader Model 6.6 for developers

in Windows 10 News
    In the works: HLSL DirectX Shader Model 6.6 for developers: Microsoft and its partners are happy to announce the development of Shader Model 6.6, the latest advancement in HLSL capability. Shader Model 6.6 will grant shader developers increased flexibility to enhance and expand existing rendering approaches and devise all new ones....
  8. Asus Zenbook 3 model UX390UA - 0xA00F4244 Missing Camera Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Zenbook 3 model UX390UA - 0xA00F4244 Missing Camera Error: Good morning- Trying to see if anyone could potentially assist with this. I have an exec at my company who uses a Asus Zenbook 3 model UX390UA. He attempted to join a Zoom meeting but when he attempts to use the camera, he encounters an error. The infamous, 0xA00F4244...
  9. Shader model 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shader model 5: I am trying to play Sea of Thieves but it requires Shader model 5. in terms of setup in have a dell running intel i5 and windows 10. all the drivers are up to date. do I need a new graphics card or should this work?...
  10. Shader model 3.0 with my Lenovo x201 - cant get it to work

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Shader model 3.0 with my Lenovo x201 - cant get it to work: Helllo. So im using Lenovo thinkpad x201 with windows 7 pro, 64 bit. When i was a kid, i used to play this game called "Farming simulator" and since there´s new version out, i thought to give it a try, for good old times :) But. When i start the game, it tells me "Error:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shader model 3.0 windows 10

2. shader model 3.0

3. shader model 3

4. shader model 3.0 gpu driver,
  5. shader model 3.0 download,
  6. how to fix 3.0 model shader,
  7. shader 3.0 download windows 10,
  8. shader model 3.0 is required gt240,
  9. shader model 3.0 is required,
  10. shader 3.0,
  11. shader 3.0 windows 10,
  12. shader model 3.0 error,
  13. shader model 3 driver,
  14. how to update shader model 3.0,
  15. how to fix gpu shader 3.0 is missing?