Windows 10: Shades of pink on my screen + a white strip hides the bar on the working area. Those...

Discus and support Shades of pink on my screen + a white strip hides the bar on the working area. Those... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The colors changed. Suddenly, shades of pink spread on the screen and a white strip has hidden the inferior bar at the working area. The 'pink problem'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dr. Heitor Vinicius, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Shades of pink on my screen + a white strip hides the bar on the working area. Those...

The colors changed. Suddenly, shades of pink spread on the screen and a white strip has hidden the inferior bar at the working area. The 'pink problem' change all other colors. I can not use properly the working area. How fix this?

:)

Dr. Heitor Vinicius, Feb 10, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Shades of pink on my screen + a white strip hides the bar on the working area. Those...

My task bar won't hide.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

One of the most likely causes of auto-hide not working is the Action Center which provides alerts if your system hasn't updated in a while. The Action Center is the system tray icon of a white flag. To determine if it is what is
    preventing auto-hide from working, click on it in the System Tray, then close the window that appears. If Auto-Hide starts working that was the cause. It can be disabled:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Open "Notification Area
      Icons" (use the search box at the top right if you don't see this listed)
    • Towards the bottom of this window click the text link: "Turn System Icons On or Off"
    • Change "Action Center" to
      OFF.
    You can refer to the followings steps to enable the auto-hide taskbar.

• Right click on task bar and select properties.
    • Select "Auto hide the Taskbar"
    • Save the changes by clicking on Ok.
    Note: See that “Lock the Taskbar” is not enabled. If it is, you may disable it by right-clicking on taskbar and un-checking it.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Shades of pink on my screen + a white strip hides the bar on the working area. Those...

1. Shades of pink on my screen + a white strip hides the bar on the working area. Those... - Similar Threads - Shades pink screen

2. Show/Hide Screen Shade for Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show/Hide Screen Shade for Edge: I used SmartBoard with an option to "Show/Hide Screen Shade" so I could cover the answer key and go over 1 thing at a time, moving it down with each question.Is there a "screen shade" somewhere that could do that while showing a PDF on Edge?Thank you!!I have a picture of it,...
  3. Show/Hide Screen Shade for Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show/Hide Screen Shade for Edge: I used SmartBoard with an option to "Show/Hide Screen Shade" so I could cover the answer key and go over 1 thing at a time, moving it down with each question.Is there a "screen shade" somewhere that could do that while showing a PDF on Edge?Thank you!!I have a picture of it,...
  4. Show/Hide Screen Shade for Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Have pink screen with lines vertical bar code almost White pink, black is greenish.

Have pink screen with lines vertical bar code almost White pink, black is greenish.: Tried gray scale filter no change. restarted it a couple times. this 11/11/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-pink-screen-with-lines-vertical-bar-code/b555752d-69b2-4d01-b7db-635e0ea750a5
  6. Have pink screen with lines vertical bar code almost White pink, black is greenish.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Have pink screen with lines vertical bar code almost White pink, black is greenish.: Tried gray scale filter no change. restarted it a couple times. this 11/11/2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-pink-screen-with-lines-vertical-bar-code/b555752d-69b2-4d01-b7db-635e0ea750a5
  7. Weird white shadeing on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird white shadeing on screen: Let's start this by saying I have a Microsoft Edge I believe. It's windows 11. Recently a weird white shade has shown up around the edge, it would fade off slowly. Now theirs more and they fade very very slowly. Any idea to what's going on? And if I can fix it?...
  8. Weird white shadeing on screen

Weird white shadeing on screen: Let's start this by saying I have a Microsoft Edge I believe. It's windows 11. Recently a weird white shade has shown up around the edge, it would fade off slowly. Now theirs more and they fade very very slowly. Any idea to what's going on? And if I can fix it?...
  9. White Shades appears on the screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Shades appears on the screen: [ATTACH] These white shades appears on the screen when scrolling or while using any driver software like Steel series engine etc..?? could anyone give me a solution please..!!!...
  10. Display screen half white shaded

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display screen half white shaded: My monitor screen suddenly became like this. What I can do? I checked wit another monitor and it worked fine. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-screen-half-white-shaded/f86bcbbb-4991-413c-87c6-c8792223d470

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pink bar displaying at the taskbar