Windows 10: Shadow mute

Discus and support Shadow mute in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've been muted for several months now and sick and tire of it. I've been shadow muted on ALL servers. No this is not on the admins to unmute they... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jordankofford, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Shadow mute

I've been muted for several months now and sick and tire of it. I've been shadow muted on ALL servers. No this is not on the admins to unmute they can't this issue is a microsoft one. This is the one issue I can't find a quick fix anywhere on the web I've tried the xbox enforcement but all they did was give my a lovely typed out essay on xbox policy and how to report players. I need to be unmuted so I can chat on my favorite servers

:)

Jordankofford, Oct 10, 2019

2. Shadow muted on minecraft for 9 months. When does it end?

Shadow muted is where you're muted on all featured servers. On my end everything looks fine but nobody sees my chat messages. I have every possible setting I could find relating to ingame chat set to not restrict so I know it's not a setting I have to
    change even though xbox support was adamant that it was

SafeNut566, Oct 10, 2019
  3. shadows not working on desktop (windows and mouse pointer)

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• When you say Shadows are you referring to drop shadows?
    • Were you able to get this shadows just after upgrade to Windows 10? If yes, were there any significant software or hardware changes made after that?

Drop shadow is a visual effect consisting of drawing that looks like the shadow of an object, giving the impression that the object is raised above the objects behind it.

Method 1:

If you have not tried the following steps you may check if it helps.

• • Open Control Panel and click System and security.

• Click on system.

• Click on Advanced system settings.

• Go to Advanced Tab.

• Select performance.

• Click settings.

• Check “Show shadows under windows” and click OK.

Method 2:

If the above method does not help, I would suggest you to try different background themes and check if it helps.

I hope the above information helps. If not, please get back to us with the updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Mann_Manohar, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Shadow mute

Windows Explorer is muting microphone

Hi Jozef,

To help you stop your microphone from muting automatically, we suggest that you follow the steps suggested by
    Kalpana Shankarappa on this
    thread
    that talks about the same issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Shadow mute

1. Shadow mute - Similar Threads - Shadow mute

2. Remote Desktop over Satellite Link with Shadow Feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Desktop over Satellite Link with Shadow Feature: I am trying to connect to windows 10 pro laptop using remote desktop from a windows 10 pro PC. The connection is over a satellite link operating up to 400kbps. When the connection tries to establish, the desktop PC receives the laptops credentials but then fails to connect...
  3. Restore Point and Shadow Copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore Point and Shadow Copy: Cannot create a Restore Point and cannot create a shadow copy for backup. Are the two related? How can I resolve these issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-point-and-shadow-copy/566c838a-0490-45a4-9490-3ee22a860661
  4. The shadow copy provider had an unexpected error (0x8004230F)

in Windows 10 News
    The shadow copy provider had an unexpected error (0x8004230F): [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Before making any changes to our PC, many of us first create a system restore point. This practice ensures that the system files and settings return to an earlier point in time without affecting personal files, should something go wrong. [...] This post The...
  5. Windows Backup Error 0x81000019, A shadow copy could not be created

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Backup Error 0x81000019, A shadow copy could not be created: [ATTACH] [IMG]When trying to take a backup of Windows 10, you may encounter an error — A shadow copy could not be created. This error is associated with VSS and SPP event logs and may be accompanied with error code 0x81000019. [...] This post Windows Backup Error 0x81000019,...
  6. Microsoft adding drop shadows to Chromium popups on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft adding drop shadows to Chromium popups on Windows 10: As part of its Fluent Design push, Microsoft has been adding a subtle drop shadow to many menus and core parts of Windows 10. Microsoft also plans to implement the drop shadow effect in Chromium for menus that have been created with HTML form controls. This would allow the...
  7. Icon Label Text Color will NOT change and Drop Shadows will NOT go away!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon Label Text Color will NOT change and Drop Shadows will NOT go away!: I posted this in a discussion 5 years ago. That thread was locked, there was still no satisfactory reply, it occurs on all computers I have used (many). It is a DEFINITE bug and still Microsoft does nothing. Has anybody found a satisfactory workaround that does not involve...
  8. VSS Shadow Failures during Backing Up Solved

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VSS Shadow Failures during Backing Up Solved: Hi Gang, For what it's with I just did a Dell 3477 Win10Pro64 Fresh install and after installing the backup software (Veritas 18 sp3) I got the dreaded "not enough space to create Shadow error". After some research I discovered that at least 330MB or thereabouts of free...
  9. Shadow Fight 2 Not Availiable On Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Shadow Fight 2 Not Availiable On Microsoft Store: cant find shadow fight 2 on Microsoft store and when I go on the Microsoft site for the app it says redeem a code on the shadow fight 2 website it leads me back to the windows online store...
  10. Shadow muted on minecraft for 9 months. When does it end?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shadow muted on minecraft for 9 months. When does it end?: HI. I have had my account for a while so I'm not sure if it's actually 9 months or more but I do know that it is really annoying not being able to use chat. Does anyone know how long these things last or how I can get unmuted? Thanks in advance....