Windows 10: Shadow mute

Discus and support Shadow mute in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've been muted for several months now and sick and tire of it. I've been shadow muted on ALL servers. No this is not on the admins to unmute they... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jordankofford, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Shadow mute

I've been muted for several months now and sick and tire of it. I've been shadow muted on ALL servers. No this is not on the admins to unmute they can't this issue is a microsoft one. This is the one issue I can't find a quick fix anywhere on the web I've tried the xbox enforcement but all they did was give my a lovely typed out essay on xbox policy and how to report players. I need to be unmuted so I can chat on my favorite servers

:)

Jordankofford, Oct 10, 2019

2. Shadow muted on minecraft for 9 months. When does it end?

Shadow muted is where you're muted on all featured servers. On my end everything looks fine but nobody sees my chat messages. I have every possible setting I could find relating to ingame chat set to not restrict so I know it's not a setting I have to
    change even though xbox support was adamant that it was

SafeNut566, Oct 10, 2019
  3. shadows not working on desktop (windows and mouse pointer)

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• When you say Shadows are you referring to drop shadows?
    • Were you able to get this shadows just after upgrade to Windows 10? If yes, were there any significant software or hardware changes made after that?

Drop shadow is a visual effect consisting of drawing that looks like the shadow of an object, giving the impression that the object is raised above the objects behind it.

Method 1:

If you have not tried the following steps you may check if it helps.

• • Open Control Panel and click System and security.

• Click on system.

• Click on Advanced system settings.

• Go to Advanced Tab.

• Select performance.

• Click settings.

• Check “Show shadows under windows” and click OK.

Method 2:

If the above method does not help, I would suggest you to try different background themes and check if it helps.

I hope the above information helps. If not, please get back to us with the updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Mann_Manohar, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Shadow mute

Windows Explorer is muting microphone

Hi Jozef,

To help you stop your microphone from muting automatically, we suggest that you follow the steps suggested by
    Kalpana Shankarappa on this
    thread
    that talks about the same issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Shadow mute

1. Shadow mute - Similar Threads - Shadow mute

2. Photo Gallery Shadow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo Gallery Shadow: I use windows photo gallery in Windows 10. I've wondered why there is a small shadow on the right and lower sides of my pictures when I view them. I think it's to project the photo when you view it. This has been that way since I upgraded to Windows 10 years ago. Is there a...
  3. Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this: I have an MSI Katana GF76 11UD with Windows 11 Home Ver. 23H2 OS build: 22631.3296 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0When I create files with Paint, sometimes Paint will add shadows to the file. What? Why?! I started a file from scratch File - New and then used...
  4. Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Paint add shadows to my drawings?? How can I stop this: I have an MSI Katana GF76 11UD with Windows 11 Home Ver. 23H2 OS build: 22631.3296 Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0When I create files with Paint, sometimes Paint will add shadows to the file. What? Why?! I started a file from scratch File - New and then used...
  5. Stripes at bottom of the screen and dark vertical "shadow" on laptop screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Stripes at bottom of the screen and dark vertical "shadow" on laptop screen: Hi! I have an issue with my 2,5 year old Legion 5 screen. As you can see on the pictures, there are horizontal lines at the bottom of the screen. I'm not sure when they exactly appeared, but I've spotted them 1-2~ or so month ago. Apart from that, there are also vertical...
  6. Shadows on desktop icons February 2024

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shadows on desktop icons February 2024: There have been a number of very useful threads on this topic in recent years, so I won't go over the problem again in any great detail. Briefly, the desktop icon fonts have a drop shadow which is supposed to be optional there's a checkbox in the Performance Options window,...
  7. Shadows on desktop icons February 2024

Shadows on desktop icons February 2024: There have been a number of very useful threads on this topic in recent years, so I won't go over the problem again in any great detail. Briefly, the desktop icon fonts have a drop shadow which is supposed to be optional there's a checkbox in the Performance Options window,...
  8. Shadow copy error on windows backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shadow copy error on windows backup: I can no longer get a clean backup with Microsoft backup. I keep getting a shadow copy error code 0x81000037. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shadow-copy-error-on-windows-backup/68f360d8-42eb-4095-9d42-20b381f69c1b
  9. Shadow copy error on windows backup

Shadow copy error on windows backup: I can no longer get a clean backup with Microsoft backup. I keep getting a shadow copy error code 0x81000037. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shadow-copy-error-on-windows-backup/68f360d8-42eb-4095-9d42-20b381f69c1b
  10. Shadow muted on minecraft for 9 months. When does it end?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shadow muted on minecraft for 9 months. When does it end?: HI. I have had my account for a while so I'm not sure if it's actually 9 months or more but I do know that it is really annoying not being able to use chat. Does anyone know how long these things last or how I can get unmuted? Thanks in advance....