Windows 10: Shadow muted on minecraft for 9 months. When does it end?

Discus and support Shadow muted on minecraft for 9 months. When does it end? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI. I have had my account for a while so I'm not sure if it's actually 9 months or more but I do know that it is really annoying not being able to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SafeNut566, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Shadow muted on minecraft for 9 months. When does it end?

HI. I have had my account for a while so I'm not sure if it's actually 9 months or more but I do know that it is really annoying not being able to use chat. Does anyone know how long these things last or how I can get unmuted? Thanks in advance.

:)

SafeNut566, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Minecraft slow FPS after Windows 10 upgrade

Thank you Ashish for responding. Method 1 found some corrupt files, some of which were unable to be repaired. The log file is huge (~ 9 MB). This may end up being a bigger problem than just Minecraft running slow... Any suggestions on next steps?

Epistemocrat, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Shadow muted on minecraft for 9 months. When does it end?

shadows not working on desktop (windows and mouse pointer)

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• When you say Shadows are you referring to drop shadows?
    • Were you able to get this shadows just after upgrade to Windows 10? If yes, were there any significant software or hardware changes made after that?

Drop shadow is a visual effect consisting of drawing that looks like the shadow of an object, giving the impression that the object is raised above the objects behind it.

Method 1:

If you have not tried the following steps you may check if it helps.

• • Open Control Panel and click System and security.

• Click on system.

• Click on Advanced system settings.

• Go to Advanced Tab.

• Select performance.

• Click settings.

• Check “Show shadows under windows” and click OK.

Method 2:

If the above method does not help, I would suggest you to try different background themes and check if it helps.

I hope the above information helps. If not, please get back to us with the updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Mann_Manohar, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Shadow muted on minecraft for 9 months. When does it end?

1. Shadow muted on minecraft for 9 months. When does it end? - Similar Threads - Shadow muted minecraft

2. End subscription of $2.13/month

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    End subscription of $2.13/month: I would like to end my subscription of $2.13/month.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-subscription-of-213month/a7eeda94-7dd7-4997-af96-3a684bcabf53
  3. End subscription of $2.13/month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    End subscription of $2.13/month: I would like to end my subscription of $2.13/month.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-subscription-of-213month/a7eeda94-7dd7-4997-af96-3a684bcabf53
  4. End subscription of $2.13/month

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What does system BIOS shadow and video shadow mean ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does system BIOS shadow and video shadow mean ?: Greetings, On the flash screen I saw system BIOS shadow and video shadow. What does it mean being shadow ? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-system-bios-shadow-and-video-shadow-mean/e5833532-b4db-4071-ac8c-cb029622215f
  6. What does system BIOS shadow and video shadow mean ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does system BIOS shadow and video shadow mean ?: Greetings, On the flash screen I saw system BIOS shadow and video shadow. What does it mean being shadow ? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-system-bios-shadow-and-video-shadow-mean/e5833532-b4db-4071-ac8c-cb029622215f
  7. MUTE does not work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MUTE does not work: This problem happened this week- The sound does not mute- either via key board on on the screen with software Tried updating RealTek drivers, and a few others things bit to no avail. Any thoughts of a solution? Thanks PB...
  8. Shadow mute

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shadow mute: I've been muted for several months now and sick and tire of it. I've been shadow muted on ALL servers. No this is not on the admins to unmute they can't this issue is a microsoft one. This is the one issue I can't find a quick fix anywhere on the web I've tried the xbox...
  9. Shadows of war does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shadows of war does not work: I bought a game from Microsoft store on PC it was working fine after a while it does not work at all till today! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shadows-of-war-does-not-work/b08874f0-74a5-459e-87a5-49e807368464
  10. When does Windows 10 Support End?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When does Windows 10 Support End?: My father in law is looking for a new laptop and I'm concerned that support is coming to an end. I've googled the question and it looks like Oct 13, 2020 and extended support Oct 14, 2025, I presume that extended support is for large companies, Not individuals. If support...