Windows 10: Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen

Discus and support Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello When SoW got into Gamepass PC and I downloaded it crashed always at the start and the solution for me was to enable Default User and then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NATCAB, Aug 11, 2019.

1. NATCAB Win User

Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen

Hello

When SoW got into Gamepass PC and I downloaded it crashed always at the start and the solution for me was to enable Default User and then it even launched if I put into small window and when it loaded in, changed into fullscreen, but recently I cant get through the "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen. I got about 12 hours in the game and everything always ran smoothly, no lags or anything. Now it isn't respond to anything, if I press A on the controller it changes into it's layout aaand nothing. What should I do? Sorry for my bad composition though.

:)

NATCAB, Aug 11, 2019
  2. NATCAB Win User

Shadow of War from Game Pass crashes on PC

Hello

I downloaded Shadow of War for PC when it got into Game Pass and after about 10 seconds it crashes. If I1m fast I can get through the Press SPACEBAR screen but when I click New Game it's just crashes without any warning sign or error code.

NATCAB, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Middle Earth Shadow of War not working offline

Go here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-title...

Navigate to: Do I need to be online or connected to the Internet to play Middle-Earth: Shadow of War?

Read everything there including the link there. Should help Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen :)

Zackary Vanosdol, Aug 11, 2019
  4. flashn00b Win User

Shadow of War UWP no longer runs

Got the Fall Creators Update today and Shadow of War simply does not run. No error message: Just the game's logo in a black window before it just closes itself.

flashn00b, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Shadow of War stuck at "Press Spacebar to Continue" screen - Similar Threads - Shadow War stuck

2. Middle earth shadow of war purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Middle earth shadow of war purchase: Hello, just wondering if when i purchase middle earth shadow of war on the Microsoft store on pc will i be able to play it on pc as well https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-purchase/a7aaf0b3-d6a6-489f-9ec5-d37bfb3eb4c7
  3. pressing spacebar types *n*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pressing spacebar types *n*: Hello i have a big problem with my keyboard. For example: Hello nguys nhow nare nyou ndoing n? Anybody can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pressing-spacebar-types-n/459a0881-665b-434c-8950-67e6ff2e3f3e
  4. Stuck on "Press any key to continue" in Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Press any key to continue" in Flight Simulator: Split from this thread. Hi Nathan, Just had a breakthrough. I used the recommended from Flightsimulator.zendesk.com which was If you are experiencing slow download speed when downloading Microsoft Flight Simulator, please do the following: In the Windows search...
  5. Stuck on "Press any Key to Continue"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Press any Key to Continue": Split from this thread. Hi Nathan, Just had a breakthrough. I used the recommended from Flightsimulator.zendesk.com which was If you are experiencing slow download speed when downloading Microsoft Flight Simulator, please do the following: In the Windows search...
  6. Shadow of War save gone missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shadow of War save gone missing: Hello, I recently purchased the Xbox Ultimate game pass subscription for one month. The past two days Ive been having no problems, except today. I installed Shadow of War from the Microsoft store two days ago and have been having no problems. Today after I booted up the...
  7. shadows of war on pc keeps crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    shadows of war on pc keeps crashing: I played an hour of the game then it crashed, now all it does is crash in the main title screen I paid for the game pass and want to play this game. before im sent to forums and the game publisher FAQ or help I did that didn't fix its a common problem since 2018 why is it an...
  8. Spacebar only works if pressed in the middle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spacebar only works if pressed in the middle: I have an HP Spectre X 360 laptop. My spacebar only works if pressed in the middle. The keyboard was replaced by an HP technician. It still has the same problem. I bought an external keyboard HP wireless and the spacebar works fine. It does not appear to be a hardware...
  9. Shadows of war does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shadows of war does not work: I bought a game from Microsoft store on PC it was working fine after a while it does not work at all till today! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shadows-of-war-does-not-work/b08874f0-74a5-459e-87a5-49e807368464
  10. Middle Earth Shadow of War not working offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Middle Earth Shadow of War not working offline: I bought Middle Earth Shadow of War from the Windows Store, and I cannot get it to work offline. I am on a PC, running Windows 10. Whenever I try to open the game, I get the message attached below. I've tried signing into xbox from within the game, and it still didn't work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shadow of war stuck at press spacebar to continue