Windows 10: Shady update Buisness

Discus and support Shady update Buisness in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows, STOP controlling my PC. I am sick of the shady business conducted by your company. You give us the LIE that we can update our system WHEN we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bob Redliub, Feb 8, 2022.

1. Shady update Buisness

Windows, STOP controlling my PC. I am sick of the shady business conducted by your company. You give us the LIE that we can update our system WHEN we want, but then BEHIND our backs you fking have it update anyways.For 3 days now, I have unplugged my internet before bed because in the past my computer DESPITE BEING TURNED OFF has a mind of it's own thanks to Windows, it turns on without my permission and updates. And every night without fail I've woken up with my computer MAGICALLY on, but thankfully I've screwed over your stupid VIRUS system by unplugging my internet cable.What has happened

:)

Bob Redliub, Feb 8, 2022
Thema:

Shady update Buisness

1. Shady update Buisness - Similar Threads - Shady update Buisness

2. why does the tech worlds have to be so shady?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does the tech worlds have to be so shady?: Hello, ......My name for this question is MSSG3_No.1 which represents Micro-soft Surface Go 3 _space Number Dot 1 for the number of devices I currently own. I am writing this question today in-leu of some serious issues I have been having with Microsoft and the networks that...
  3. White shady border around screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White shady border around screen: Hi, can anyone help me? When I turned on my laptop this morning it had a white shady/translucent border around the whole screen. I have tried updating the display drivers and graphics cards and it has not helped. My laptop is an Acer Swift Notebook SF314-42. It uses AMD...
  4. White shady border around screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    White shady border around screen: Hi, can anyone help me? When I turned on my laptop this morning it had a white shady/translucent border around the whole screen. I have tried updating the display drivers and graphics cards and it has not helped. My laptop is an Acer Swift Notebook SF314-42. It uses AMD...
  5. Shady update Buisness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shady update Buisness: Windows, STOP controlling my PC. I am sick of the shady business conducted by your company. You give us the LIE that we can update our system WHEN we want, but then BEHIND our backs you fking have it update anyways.For 3 days now, I have unplugged my internet before bed...
  6. Shady update Buisness

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shady update Buisness: Windows, STOP controlling my PC. I am sick of the shady business conducted by your company. You give us the LIE that we can update our system WHEN we want, but then BEHIND our backs you fking have it update anyways.For 3 days now, I have unplugged my internet before bed...
  7. Reseting pc after shady windows install

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Reseting pc after shady windows install: Hello, I replaced my laptop ssd with a new one I bought at a local repair shop. All important data from the old one was transfered online. A person there unpacked, installed the new ssd in front of me and installed windows 10 from an ancient usb drive. The repair shop...
  8. White shady border around laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White shady border around laptop screen: Hello, I'm having problems with my laptop recently. Whenever I turn on my pc from sleep, hibernate, or restart, the screen remains black but the pc is on and working. I know this since the keyboard and power button is lit, and whenever I press the shift key multiple times,...
  9. shady hardware swap

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    shady hardware swap: I recently bought a Lenovo idea pad laptop. immediately after I lost the charging cord. I took laptop to a small tech shop to get a cord. the guy plugged in 3 or 4 cords announced that my chaging port was bad and tht he would change it no charge.30 minute later he was still...
  10. Inside the shady world of antivirus telemarketing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Inside the shady world of antivirus telemarketing: Unfortunately many people are falling for this scam. The agents are instructed to stick to a 13-page script. They ask callers whether they have an antivirus program installed. If they do, Zifka said, callers are usually told that whatever they’re using isn’t a...