Windows 10: Shairing problem while domain is connected

Discus and support Shairing problem while domain is connected in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear All I am working in an industry and there is an domain and all the PC's are connected with that domain and in the whole network all the systems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abrar MukhtarChaudhry, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Shairing problem while domain is connected

Dear All

I am working in an industry and there is an domain and all the PC's are connected with that domain and in the whole network all the systems are showing error which is shown in attached picture. This error becomes when i access any system by typing \\IP in run but if i remove any system from domain it accessed from the all others but again when i join the domain than again the same error occurs Shairing problem while domain is connected 6cf10c6b-b45d-4a27-9e03-b7471cef5962?upload=true.png

:)

Abrar MukhtarChaudhry, Nov 12, 2018
  2. robos Win User

Getting a domain name...

Just simple 3 steps to make your website glow to millions…
    Step 1: Sign up now and get a FREE domain!
    Step 2: Design your new website in minutes!
    Step 3: You are live! Share your life online!

Click here…

robos, Nov 12, 2018
  3. I can't log in and domain problems

Hi Tucker,

There are several factors which might have affected the log in issue, namely: a restriction set by the network domain administrator, if your computer is connected to a network domain; or a recent update or program installed prior to the issue. To help you
    resolve the log-in issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Were there any changes made prior to the issue, or before the PC was reset?
    • Are you using a PC connected to a network domain?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you have done in an attempt to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your prompt response.

Vanessa Oca, Nov 12, 2018
  4. Shairing problem while domain is connected

Windows 'domain'?

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your concern in the Microsoft Community. Follow these steps to find the domain name:

• Press the Windows key + R then choose System.
    • The name of your computer will be listed as the Full computer name.
    • The domain your computer belongs to will be listed as the Domain. If, instead of Domain, you see Workgroup, your computer
      is not a member of any domain.

If you have any questions or things you'd like to clarify, feel free to ask.

Marvin Barc, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Shairing problem while domain is connected

1. Shairing problem while domain is connected - Similar Threads - Shairing problem while

2. RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.: Windows 10 Pro, 22H2. This is a RDP problem.I can connect to another computer in a different state using RDP. However, once this same computer joins the company Domain it will not connect.I get the message that the credentials don't work. It didn't help removing the computer...
  3. RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.: Windows 10 Pro, 22H2. This is a RDP problem.I can connect to another computer in a different state using RDP. However, once this same computer joins the company Domain it will not connect.I get the message that the credentials don't work. It didn't help removing the computer...
  4. RDP connection Problem. Only Domain computers don't connect.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Problem Joining a Domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Joining a Domain: I have a new Windows 11 Pro PC...and cannot join my domain. I enter the correct user name and password and domain i even tried domainname.local. It then asks for the computer name and computer domain. I have no idea what the computer domain is. I tried my network domain and...
  6. Problem Joining a Domain

Problem Joining a Domain: I have a new Windows 11 Pro PC...and cannot join my domain. I enter the correct user name and password and domain i even tried domainname.local. It then asks for the computer name and computer domain. I have no idea what the computer domain is. I tried my network domain and...
  7. User@Domain / Domain\User problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    User@Domain / Domain\User problem: So I was checking my Windows 10 computer and saw that there was no domain, it was in a WORKGROUP. I needed to use the format "User@Domain" or "Domain\User" for something, and I do not know what to put. The username is just "User" and there is no password. submitted by...
  8. Problem while connecting to exchange account

Problem while connecting to exchange account: I have (kind of) the same problem while connecting to any Microsoft exchange, either the one from my university or my personnal Microsoft account that I use for Windows Store. In either case, when I enter all the informations needed, it takes a little time and then say that...
  9. Re-Connect to Domain

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Re-Connect to Domain: The PDC went down and couldn't be restored so it was re-installed from DELL media. This disconnected all our domain workstations. I need a way to re-connect to new domain without wrecking local user profiles. (I've forgotten how to do this safely). Thanks... 134165
  10. Re-Connect to Domain

in Windows 10 Support
    Re-Connect to Domain: The PDC went down and couldn't be restored so it was re-installed from DELL media. This disconnected all our domain workstations. I need a way to re-connect to new domain without wrecking local user profiles. (I've forgotten how to do this safely). Thanks... 134165