Windows 10: Shake your Windows Phone

Discus and support Shake your Windows Phone in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Shake your Windows Phone to make it laugh ! Download the app for free from the Windows Store 27402 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jcx34843, Oct 22, 2015.

1. jcx34843 Win User

Shake your Windows Phone

jcx34843, Oct 22, 2015

2. lumia 1020 problem

Hi,

I have recently got a Lumia 1020. I have a problem with it that when you shake the phone something inside the camera shakes. It doesn't shake alot but a little. Is it normal?

Seyar---01, Oct 22, 2015
  3. ravidavi Win User
    How to turn off_ Select Enhancement:

If the screen goes away when you shake the phone, that means there is a loose connection inside the phone that is shorting and causing the phone to "think" that an enhancement is connected. When you shake the phone the loose connector is jiggled back into
    the correct place and the phone thinks the enhancement was removed, and the message goes away.

Sounds like you'll probably have to take your phone to a Nokia care point for a hardware fix.

Ravi

ravidavi, Oct 22, 2015
Thema:

Shake your Windows Phone

1. Shake your Windows Phone - Similar Threads - Shake Phone

2. my window 11 laptop screen keep on shaking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window 11 laptop screen keep on shaking: my laptop screen is shaking up and down it stops for a sec and then again starts i checked the connections of display and ram and there was no problem but it keeps shaking i even updated the display drivers but it still wasnt fixed i deleted discord as it was updated when the...
  3. my window 11 laptop screen keep on shaking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my window 11 laptop screen keep on shaking: my laptop screen is shaking up and down it stops for a sec and then again starts i checked the connections of display and ram and there was no problem but it keeps shaking i even updated the display drivers but it still wasnt fixed i deleted discord as it was updated when the...
  4. Screen shaking and mouse pixelated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen shaking and mouse pixelated: I sometimes encounter an issue where my screen freaks out and glitches and then my cursor/pointer is a pixelated mess.when the cursor trail option is enabled, it turns back to normal but then becomes a glitchy mess again after disabling it.this mostly happens with chrome,...
  5. Sometimes, when I shake my usb hub even a bit all my components connected to the usb hub...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes, when I shake my usb hub even a bit all my components connected to the usb hub...: It works fine on another laptop but specifically on this device it starts disconnecting when i shake it a tiny bit, I've tried connecting it to a different usb port but it still has the same issue but when I connect a mouse or a keyboard in the same usb ports it works just...
  6. Sometimes, when I shake my usb hub even a bit all my components connected to the usb hub...

Sometimes, when I shake my usb hub even a bit all my components connected to the usb hub...: It works fine on another laptop but specifically on this device it starts disconnecting when i shake it a tiny bit, I've tried connecting it to a different usb port but it still has the same issue but when I connect a mouse or a keyboard in the same usb ports it works just...
  7. Sometimes, when I shake my usb hub even a bit all my components connected to the usb hub...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Shaking screen Effect?

Shaking screen Effect?: I wanted to know when you guys were going to plan on adding a Quake Effect to ClipChamp? You know... like the Quake effect in PowerDirector? Cause I feel that my videos are not as entertaining to my viewers... and I also feel like ClipChamp has too little editing options in...
  9. Shaking screen Effect?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shaking screen Effect?: I wanted to know when you guys were going to plan on adding a Quake Effect to ClipChamp? You know... like the Quake effect in PowerDirector? Cause I feel that my videos are not as entertaining to my viewers... and I also feel like ClipChamp has too little editing options in...
  10. How to fix laptop mouse shaking?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix laptop mouse shaking?: My laptop mouse randomly starts shaking and clicking. I have tried cleaning the touch pad and keeping my windows updated but to no avail. even now as i write this the mouse has on its own selected this sentence....