Windows 10: Shame on Microsoft: Bluetooth headphones not working properly FOR MONTHS on Surface Pro

Discus and support Shame on Microsoft: Bluetooth headphones not working properly FOR MONTHS on Surface Pro in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For months now I've had to deal with two separate issues regarding my wireless headphones. I have the second generation AirPods and shortly after I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shuckface98, May 12, 2021.

1. Shame on Microsoft: Bluetooth headphones not working properly FOR MONTHS on Surface Pro

For months now I've had to deal with two separate issues regarding my wireless headphones. I have the second generation AirPods and shortly after I got them over a year ago, this annoying thing started happening where they will sometimes connect with no problems but others they will show as connected then revert back to paired after a few seconds. I know this is a common issue and I'm hoping there has been a solution since the last time I researched it come on, it's been YEARS since people have been having these issues, maybe it's time the staff did their job for once.The other issue I

:)

Shuckface98, May 12, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 12, 2021
  3. Surface Pro 4 not working properly.

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

I suggest you follow the steps below to fix issues with audio and check if that helps

1. Right click on the
      speaker icon which is on the bottom right corner.
    2. Select Sound option
      from the list.
    3. Under Playback tab, Right click on
      speakers\headphones.
    4. Select Advance option.
    5. Under Advance tab, click on
      Restore Defaults.

If the issue still persists, you can also try the steps from the following article to

troubleshoot Surface sound and audio accessories

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, May 12, 2021
  4. Shame on Microsoft: Bluetooth headphones not working properly FOR MONTHS on Surface Pro

Arc Bluetooth mouse not working properly with Surface 3

Experienced same issue, disconnecting Arc Mouse then reconnect worked fine, but not mouse interaction.

Below steps worked for me:

• Remove all Bluetooth connected devices, including Surface Type Cover and Surface Pen.
    • Disconnected the Surface Type Cover then reconnect. It will reinstall tand connect the device.
    • Then Add Bluetooth devices including Surface Pen and last but not least Arc Bluetooth Mouse.

Everything works fine again.

Wim van Wieren, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Shame on Microsoft: Bluetooth headphones not working properly FOR MONTHS on Surface Pro

1. Shame on Microsoft: Bluetooth headphones not working properly FOR MONTHS on Surface Pro - Similar Threads - Shame Microsoft Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth headphones not working properly on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones not working properly on windows 11: hello, 1. have a pair of shiny new Bose QuietComfort 35 II2. they work great with your phone, and laptop... But not on my main desktop3. Describe the issue: a. enter pair modeb. pair the headphonesc. windows says the headphones is "connected voice"d. quality is atrocious. It...
  3. Bluetooth headphones not working properly on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones not working properly on windows 11: hello, 1. have a pair of shiny new Bose QuietComfort 35 II2. they work great with your phone, and laptop... But not on my main desktop3. Describe the issue: a. enter pair modeb. pair the headphonesc. windows says the headphones is "connected voice"d. quality is atrocious. It...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones Controls Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphones Controls Not Working Properly: I recently bought a new pair of headphones, TaoTronics TT-BH055, which work perfectly on my smartphone, but the pause button fails on my desktop computer. The TT-BH055 uses the same button for its play/pause functions. The button works fine for starting videos or music, but...
  5. Bluetooth headphone mic not working properly on laptop?

Bluetooth headphone mic not working properly on laptop?: My bluetooth headphone mic stopped working today, and only stopped working for the laptop, and not anything else So something wrong with the laptop. running latest update even though i was on the previous update when this started happening and updating fixed nothing. No sound...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones not working properly

Bluetooth Headphones not working properly: a few days ago, they worked fine, but now when i try to connect them, they don't want to connect, and if they do connect, they will disconnect shortly after, when i try to remove device and pair them back again, they are briefly listed as an audio device, but then listed as...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones Not Working Properly: [ATTACH] Hi there!I am having some problems and would love some help :) I have a Sennheiser PXC 550 I and for some reason I can't make it work properly with Windows 10. All my drivers are up to date, sound, BT, Wireless etc. Also, the services are working automatically,...
  8. surface pro keyboard and Microsoft wireless Bluetooth keyboard not working with surface pro 4

surface pro keyboard and Microsoft wireless Bluetooth keyboard not working with surface pro 4: I am having trouble with both of my keyboards the tablet cover and the wireless. I bought a new tablet cover thinking it was the old one and that did not work either. Then I connected it to the docking station where I use the Microsoft wireless keyboard and that is not...
  9. Microsoft Surface Pro 5 Bluetooth No Longer Working

Microsoft Surface Pro 5 Bluetooth No Longer Working: Since installing a system update yesterday, my Surface Pro 5 has been encountering errors with the Bluetooth driver. There is no longer a space to turn Bluetooth on/off in my action center, and no switch in the Bluetooth & other devices section of my settings. Beneath all of...
  10. Surface Pro 4 not working properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Pro 4 not working properly.: I've recently started to encounter some issues with my surface pro 4, some apps such as calculator, and alarms don't start. they'll pop up then close by itself immediately after. the photos app was doing the same and i would get an error when trying to open any photo but i...