Windows 10: SHAME ON MICROSOFT FOR THIS MALFUNCTIONING FORUM

Discus and support SHAME ON MICROSOFT FOR THIS MALFUNCTIONING FORUM in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; MICROSOFT IS A GARBAGE! THIS PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. NOT ONLY THE PRODUCT IS THE VERY BIGGEST ****, THEY DON'T HAVE ANY DECENCY TO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Thomas Jr, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Thomas Jr Win User

SHAME ON MICROSOFT FOR THIS MALFUNCTIONING FORUM

MICROSOFT IS A GARBAGE!

THIS PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. NOT ONLY THE PRODUCT IS THE VERY BIGGEST ****, THEY DON'T HAVE ANY DECENCY TO PROVIDE US WITH A WEBSITE THAT FUNCTIONS PROPERLY.

THIS **** WEBSITE IS HORRIBLE!! YOU DELETE A LINE, IT MESSES UP THE REST OF THE TEXT. YOU CLICK EDIT TO FIX, THE **** THING DISABLES SUBSCRIBE TO REPLY!!

**** YOU, **** YOU, **** MICROSOFT, YOU ARE A **** GARBAGE, YOU ARE **** ****, WINDOWS 10 IS GARBAGE!

HAVE SOME DECENCY, AND SOME SHAME, YOU **** ****

:)

Thomas Jr, Aug 17, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

SHAME ON MICROSOFT FOR THIS MALFUNCTIONING FORUM suggestion-png.png

newtekie1, Aug 17, 2019
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 17, 2019
  4. SHAME ON MICROSOFT FOR THIS MALFUNCTIONING FORUM

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 17, 2019
Thema:

SHAME ON MICROSOFT FOR THIS MALFUNCTIONING FORUM

1. SHAME ON MICROSOFT FOR THIS MALFUNCTIONING FORUM - Similar Threads - SHAME MICROSOFT MALFUNCTIONING

2. SHAME on Microsoft! Copilot should be OPTIONAL!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SHAME on Microsoft! Copilot should be OPTIONAL!!!!: I know that some people think AI is great and that we should buy in to that supposed greatness. But I am one of many who don't. I don't want any form of AI on my personal laptop because I have an excellent brain I would rather use, and because I don't want AI mining my...
  3. SHAME on Microsoft! Copilot should be OPTIONAL!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SHAME on Microsoft! Copilot should be OPTIONAL!!!!: I know that some people think AI is great and that we should buy in to that supposed greatness. But I am one of many who don't. I don't want any form of AI on my personal laptop because I have an excellent brain I would rather use, and because I don't want AI mining my...
  4. Microsoft Forum Bug Fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Forum Bug Fix: According to Microsoft to reply in a forum you click the 'reply' button.One raised by me has the reply visible. Those created by others do not.So how do I get the 'reply' button to display and reply to an existing...
  5. Microsoft Store Malfunction?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store Malfunction?: My Microsoft Store has not been working as intended for the past few days. I first noticed it when I tried to download a Gamepass game. The installation got cancelled, but I couldn't retry or close out of the download. Clicking anything related to downloading the game...
  6. Windows: Black screen of shame

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows: Black screen of shame: I was using a program and it freezed. I long-pressed power button. Now I encounter those: ...Preparing automatic repair ...Diagnosing your pc Blue Screen titled Automatic Repair Window Your PC did not start correctly... 1 Restart restarts but then black screen of shame...
  7. Microsoft store malfunction

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft store malfunction: I can't download apps from my Microsoft store and I also can't update my installed apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-store-malfunction/db39bfaa-13d1-4e71-8155-02d5fbf8950a
  8. Microsofte Edge Forum or Store

in Browsers and Email
    Microsofte Edge Forum or Store: Every time I try to log into any Microsoft account such as the Store or a forum (Edge), all I get is a bunch of BS. It always wants to verify who I am and proving I am NOT a robot is a real PITA (typing in those codes never seem to work). If possible I would like to start...
  9. These Microsoft Forums and Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    These Microsoft Forums and Security: Hi, I understand this is a public forum so I appreciate your warnings on what not to post; however, I've had the following happen several times through the years, and I want to know if anyone else has had this experience. I'll ask a question, sometimes about security on my...
  10. It's Such a shame

in Windows 10 Support
    It's Such a shame: It's same that Microsoft has adopted a policy of downloading drivers and apps that a lot of users don't need or wont. I've had to do all sorts of fixes to stop MS taking over my PC with what they think I need, like their insistence on installing Realtek audio drivers when...