Windows 10: Shampoo LOOP

Discus and support Shampoo LOOP in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; OK, so I have been cursed for a while now with this revolving Issue. Normally I would more calm and understanding viewing this more as a puzzle to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bear_kat, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Bear_kat Win User

Shampoo LOOP

OK, so I have been cursed for a while now with this revolving Issue. Normally I would more calm and understanding viewing this more as a puzzle to solve rather than a reason to never use Microsoft or their partners again. I believe it all started with this activation deal. Since my VAIOS both have a perpetual license this shouldn't have been anymore that a small inconvenience. I will certainly it would take the entire day to briefly describe the trip through hell it actually has been. For a month I even got completely locked out of one as it demanded a administrator password that I never created. After a boot usb and resetting required apps,,,, I still cant access admin items or even personalize as it will not do the activation.EVEN WITH AN AGENT WALKING ME THROUGH IT. I will not buy another thing from them as it only serves as incentive to beg for more without the privilege of using what I paid for.

:)

Bear_kat, Sep 7, 2019

2. Twitter RSS feed and Loop

So, my Twitter RSS feed won't update, and I can't post anything to twitter from the Loop or Kin Studio. Suggestions?

CommieCOZY, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Windows 10 endless loop reboot

Hi,

• Have you checked if the hard disk is set as first boot device in the BIOS?
    • Which version of Windows is installed on the computer?
    • What did the HP supported suggested you to fix the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 endless loop reboot

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the more information about the interaction with HP support and the outcome of the issue.

Sharief K, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Shampoo LOOP

BitLocker permanent loop

Hi Laura,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you connected to Domain?

• Are you using Windows 10 pro?

I suggest you to follow the steps given in the article below and check if it helps.

BitLocker Troubleshooting: Continuous reboot loop with BitLocker recovery on a slate device - TechNet Articles - United States (English) - TechNet Wiki

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Shampoo LOOP

1. Shampoo LOOP - Similar Threads - Shampoo LOOP

2. When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop: When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC, it goes into a loop where it attempts automatic repair, diagnosis, and rebooting. Despite selecting options like 'Restart' or 'Advanced Options,' the issue persists. However, disabling Secure Boot in...
  3. When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop: When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC, it goes into a loop where it attempts automatic repair, diagnosis, and rebooting. Despite selecting options like 'Restart' or 'Advanced Options,' the issue persists. However, disabling Secure Boot in...
  4. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.: Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and now it takes me to this hello there page where I can customize my pc like keyboard layout, time zone and when i click next...
  5. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.: Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and now it takes me to this hello there page where I can customize my pc like keyboard layout, time zone and when i click next...
  6. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. BOOT LOOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BOOT LOOP: Hi, I cannot find my question submitted on April 24th regarding failed boot using USBIOS media filesLaptop:Fusion 5My apologies for the duplicate question. After the boot, I don't know how to enable boot option. Can you please tell me how to enable. Thank you....
  8. BOOT LOOP

BOOT LOOP: Hi, I cannot find my question submitted on April 24th regarding failed boot using USBIOS media filesLaptop:Fusion 5My apologies for the duplicate question. After the boot, I don't know how to enable boot option. Can you please tell me how to enable. Thank you....
  9. Any one using Shampoo backup 12 pro? what is Different

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Any one using Shampoo backup 12 pro? what is Different: Any one using Shampoo backup 12 pro? what is Didderent thanks*Smile 146070
  10. Any one using Shampoo backup 12 pro? what is Didderent

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Any one using Shampoo backup 12 pro? what is Didderent: Any one using Shampoo backup 12 pro? what is Didderent thanks*Smile 146070