Windows 10: Shape Fill with MS Word 2007 after upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 does not work.

Discus and support Shape Fill with MS Word 2007 after upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 does not work. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All this worked with W7 but not now, after W10 upgrade: I can insert ANY shape just fine but the "square" is the only one that comes up with color... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LQuave, Jul 5, 2020.

1. LQuave Win User

Shape Fill with MS Word 2007 after upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 does not work.

All this worked with W7 but not now, after W10 upgrade:

I can insert ANY shape just fine but the "square" is the only one that comes up with color filled in blue, which can be changed with no problem.

Attempt to fill any other shape with color does not work. Get shape outline only, of which the line color, etc., can be changed.

Clarification: The "Line" attributes work fine with ALL shapes. It's "shape fill" that has the problem except with "square".

:)

LQuave, Jul 5, 2020

2. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, Jul 5, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jul 5, 2020
  4. a111087 Win User

Shape Fill with MS Word 2007 after upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 does not work.

(MS Word) auto window restoring

Ok, When I have a word file open, i minimize that word window to open another word file. but what does word do?! it opens new word window as well as restores other minimized word window!!! *Bang Head :banghead:
    this is just killing me! I checked all option and googled all i could

the guy in the link below has the same problem:
    Chris Pirillo is creating Weekly Fun Videos with Jedi | Patreon

I have XP and MS Office 2007

a111087, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

1. Shape Fill with MS Word 2007 after upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 does not work. - Similar Threads - Shape Fill Word

2. Windows 10 and MS Office 2007

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 and MS Office 2007: Hi all - I have run into an unusual problem and would like to know if you'd have a suggestion (I have used the Search function but nothing useful turned up). I just got a new laptop with Windows 10 (Build 18363.1379), with all required updates as of 2/21/21. I installed MS...
  3. Word 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word 2007: Yes, I know it's no longer supported, but I'm pretty sure that Microsoft have actively removed a facility that used to work, namely, encryption. I can no longer find the facility within Word. The only place I see it mentioned is in the Properties of the Word file, where it is...
  4. Windows 10 Activation Not working after upgrade from windows 7

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation Not working after upgrade from windows 7: HI All, i working as IT Manager for Hospitality group, i had few computers (7) got update issue with windows 7 so i have restore them from the image then i have upgrade them using the upgrade DVD to win 10, but all of them did not get activated, in the other side i have...
  5. Upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - Window does not fill screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 - Window does not fill screen: Hello... I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Now my windows desktop does not expand to the full size of the monitor via HDMI. My second monitor is plugged in via DMI and that one still works fine just as it did with Windows 7 but my main monitor has a black...
  6. Google Telugu Language input tool not working properly in MS word 2007 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Google Telugu Language input tool not working properly in MS word 2007 in Windows 10: I am using MS Word 2007 in Windows 10 PC. Google Telugu langual input is not displaying letter in correct format. Suggest the solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-telugu-language-input-tool-not-working/41f6d891-c968-4207-a466-0bb41190b1dd
  7. Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10: Today, I upgraded a Windows 8 system to Windows 10 Home. All seemed to work well. NOW however, Word 2007 cannot open a .DOCM file that has an embedded Excel spreadsheet object (.XLS). I've never seen such a thing before and I'm lost. There's a bunch of chatter about Security...
  8. Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Word 2007 Can No-Longer open .DOCM files after upgrade to Windows 10: Today, I upgraded a Windows 8 system to Windows 10 Home. All seemed to work well. NOW however, Word 2007 cannot open a .DOCM file that has an embedded Excel spreadsheet object (.XLS). I've never seen such a thing before and I'm lost. There's a bunch of chatter about Security...
  9. Wifi not working after upgrading from Windows 7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working after upgrading from Windows 7: I have just upgraded to windows 10 from Windows 7. Since doing this my wifi is no longer working. Wifi is turned on but no networks are showing. Unfortunately I only have my mobile as a hot spot to use for Internet so I can not connect an ether net cable to check if it works...
  10. MS Project 2007 does not start after Upgrade Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Project 2007 does not start after Upgrade Install: I just finished an upgrade install of 10 from 7. I tested all programs and only had a problem with Avast and Microsoft Office Project 2007. The Avast problem is repaired. I double click to start the program > the "Office Project 2007" splash screen shows > the spinning orb...