Windows 10: Share a game with the family

Discus and support Share a game with the family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have a family set up with Microsoft account me + my kid.I recently purchased from Microsoft Store the game Age of Empires and I want to share it also... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by OvidiuPopescu, May 13, 2021.

1. Share a game with the family

I have a family set up with Microsoft account me + my kid.I recently purchased from Microsoft Store the game Age of Empires and I want to share it also with the member of my family from MS account.How can I do that ?

:)

OvidiuPopescu, May 13, 2021

2. Game share/Family gold share

Ok so I have 2 xbox's and I game share and use the family gold but usually I have to buy games through brothers profile to game share but I I buy something through my profile will it go to the other xbox.

JoshuaMac Ann, May 13, 2021
  3. Routz Win User
    Game sharing with family members

Hi,

I have just purchased Froza Horizon 4 Standard edition from Microsoft Store on Windows 10 PC. It downloaded and Installed overnight. Seems to work fine on my account/profile.

I want to share it with other Family members who have microsoft accounts and are listed as my family members. I believe this is possible with xbox play anywhere games.

Logged into one childs account, went to microsoft store, found game but it seems to want me to buy it again! Should it just say Install instead of Buy?

We dont have an xbox console. Do we need any other xbox stuff( pass, software etc.)?

Thanks for any sugestions.

Routz, May 13, 2021
  4. Share a game with the family

ณภัทร.jar, May 13, 2021
Thema:

Share a game with the family

1. Share a game with the family - Similar Threads - Share game family

2. Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Sharing: I'm confused, family can't report any data on browsers not owned by Microsoft right. Whenever I search this up I get outdated information. Just want clarification. For example all searches on chrome are unaccusable to a family admin, right?Do I just have to block other web...
  3. Family Sharing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Sharing: I'm confused, family can't report any data on browsers not owned by Microsoft right. Whenever I search this up I get outdated information. Just want clarification. For example all searches on chrome are unaccusable to a family admin, right?Do I just have to block other web...
  4. Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Share Minecraft with Family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Share Minecraft with Family: Hi. Both my kids want Minecraft. They are both in my Microsoft family. I have read that if I buy it through the Microsoft Store my children can also use it. I tried that, but I was forced to go to the XBox app. So I purchased there, thinking it would still work for my...
  6. Family sharing a game purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Family sharing a game purchase: Here's the thingDaughter asked me to buy her Minecraft a couple of months ago from the MS Store on our family PC. She sent me a request through family sharing and I was duly relieved of £24.99.Today my son asked me to buy Minecraft. 'Ah' I said 'I bought that for your...
  7. Sharing a game with family member

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing a game with family member: I got bought Forza Horizon 4 and I want to let my brother play it in his own account without letting him into mine every time, is it possible? I searched on Google but I can't find a clear answer. My brother is already a family member. submitted by /u/Vaiolo00 [link]...
  8. Game share with family accounts on same computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game share with family accounts on same computer: Is there a way to share without each account having to install the game again? For example, I have FS2020 installed but when my son tries to start the game under his login, it wants to install the 100GB again. Steam only requires one installation. We can get around that by...
  9. Game sharing with family members

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Game sharing with family members: Hi, I have just purchased Froza Horizon 4 Standard edition from Microsoft Store on Windows 10 PC. It downloaded and Installed overnight. Seems to work fine on my account/profile. I want to share it with other Family members who have microsoft accounts and are listed as my...
  10. Family sharing of purchased games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family sharing of purchased games: My kids love Minecraft. I purchased minecraft on my iphone and it allowed them to download it on their iPads without having to purchase it again. If I purchase Minecraft on my computer, will my kids, who are a part of my family in Microsoft, be able to download it and play...