Windows 10: Share button is greyed out in edge

Discus and support Share button is greyed out in edge in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Share button is greyed out in edge. please fix.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DianaJohnson1, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Share button is greyed out in edge

Share button is greyed out in edge. please fix.

:)

DianaJohnson1, Dec 2, 2018

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Dec 2, 2018
  3. snoopy51 Win User
    Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Share button is greyed out in edge

home button in edge

Hi,

I suggest you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Share button is greyed out in edge

1. Share button is greyed out in edge - Similar Threads - Share button greyed

2. Why is the share button grey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the share button grey: So ive been trying to share the game file to my friend under private local network, and i have all the switchs on the advanced sharing settings turned on except password protected sharing. My friend can see my computer and the folder I shared, but when he tries to access the...
  3. Why is the share button grey

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the share button grey: So ive been trying to share the game file to my friend under private local network, and i have all the switchs on the advanced sharing settings turned on except password protected sharing. My friend can see my computer and the folder I shared, but when he tries to access the...
  4. encrypt button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    encrypt button greyed out: my encrypt button is greyed out, I have tried the options given in other people's answers but it doesnt work. please check what is wrong i cant encrypt any of my files...
  5. encrypt button greyed out

encrypt button greyed out: my encrypt button is greyed out, I have tried the options given in other people's answers but it doesnt work. please check what is wrong i cant encrypt any of my files...
  6. greyed out button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  7. greyed out button

greyed out button: i want to change my display resolution from 1920x1080 to 1280x720 on Windows 11 but the button is greyed out so i can't do soisthere any way i can change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyed-out-button/8db43d0b-eea7-4b2b-91da-ea16ff26b955
  8. Windows 10 Nearby sharing on/off button is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Nearby sharing on/off button is greyed out: Nearby sharing on/off button is greyed out.I appreciate any help to solve this.My PC is running Windows 10 Enterprise, version 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-nearby-sharing-onoff-button-is-greyed/d1b94618-2685-4f91-a1f5-2d4f1a83b42a
  9. Button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Button greyed out: so i reset my computer today factory reset as i felt my computer was having problems i also recently posted about this issue and i though the reset solved it... i was able to download a free program until i logged into my account... then the grey button of death...
  10. Maximise button is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Maximise button is greyed out: Hello, I am working on a Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop running windows 10. I have installed some software to color calibrate the screen, however I am unable to maximise the start up screen to be able to read the directions. I have tried uninstalling the software, I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. share button is greyed out windows 10

2. microsoft egde share buttong rayed out

3. grey out share button windows 10

4. share button in edge greyed out,
  5. windows 10 share greyed out,
  6. share button shaded out windows 10,
  7. share button greyed out,
  8. shareing c windows 10 share button grayed out,
  9. edge cast button greyed out,
  10. share is greyed out,
  11. quick assist share screen button greyed out,