Windows 10: "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

Discus and support "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I enabled the Nearby Sharing option from the action centre, but cannot find any Share button in the Share tab of an explorer! How can I use Nearby... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArnavVarshney, Mar 24, 2019.

1. "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

I enabled the Nearby Sharing option from the action centre, but cannot find any Share button in the Share tab of an explorer!
    How can I use Nearby Sharing?

"Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing cc5c1c23-411e-485e-a839-13e43eb40a70?upload=true.jpg

:)

ArnavVarshney, Mar 24, 2019

2. "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

I enabled the Nearby Sharing option from the action centre, but cannot find any Share button in the Share tab of an explorer!

How can I use Nearby Sharing?

"Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing cc5c1c23-411e-485e-a839-13e43eb40a70?upload=true.jpg

3. "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

I followed the procedure given in the link, also removed the registry entry from the blocked list of keys, still, there is no Green Share button to use Nearby Sharing.

I guess you didn't understand my question properly?

4. joemck85 Win User

"Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

Nearby Sharing missing in 1803

I am trying to get the Nearby Sharing feature working in Windows 10 1803 build 17134.81. My laptop has an Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265.

When I right-click a file and choose Share, I just see "No contacts? No problem", Mail and OneNote as options for sharing the file. The section for share to nearby device is missing. Similarly when I share a page from Edge, I see only the contacts section,
    copy link, Mail and OneNote.

I have turned on nearby sharing in settings -> system -> shared experiences.

joemck85, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

"Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

1. "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing - Similar Threads - Share Button missing

2. Nearby sharing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nearby sharing: Do I nee Windows 10 pro on all pc to use Nearby Sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nearby-sharing/28d5f9e8-7f80-4015-af77-d43297ef97b2
  3. Folder sharing with Nearby Sharing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder sharing with Nearby Sharing: Is there a way to share whole folder using Nearby Sharing? Windows Version 1903. Thanks for any help 154022
  4. Folder sharing with Nearby Sharing

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder sharing with Nearby Sharing: Is there a way to share whole folder using Nearby Sharing? Windows Version 1903. Thanks for any help 154022
  5. Nearby sharing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nearby sharing: I have a Samsung phone which has nearby sharing too. Is their any way to share files between my laptop and my phone. submitted by /u/xenox9162 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7w26d/nearby_sharing/
  6. Nearby sharing file sharing

Nearby sharing file sharing: I have been trying to get nearby sharing to share files between my two computers. Everything seems to be set as required. When I select the share tab I can see my other computer. I select it and it says the file is being sent but same old messages appears, the computer you...
  7. Nearby Sharing

Nearby Sharing: I have reviewed most of the older posts and their possible solutions about this problem but none have worked for me. I am posting the same problem in the hope that someone has found a more recent solution. Here is my setup: Both PC and Laptop running v.1903. Both are on the...
  8. Nearby Sharing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Nearby Sharing: Is it possible for me to check which files/pics I have shared via nearby sharing? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nearby-sharing/8e5f080b-9b85-4e9c-94d5-18b7c8425b67"
  9. "Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing

"Share" Button missing in File Explorer for Nearby Sharing: I enabled the Nearby Sharing option from the action centre, but cannot find any Share button in the Share tab of an explorer! How can I use Nearby Sharing? [ATTACH]...
  10. Nearby sharing

Nearby sharing: I am attempting to share files between a desktop and laptop using nearby sharing option. Everything seems to function as designed except do not get a prompt from either computer to accept file transfer. I see the device I am attempting to share to and when I select it,...