Windows 10: Share Button on XBox controller for PC; is it working yet

Discus and support Share Button on XBox controller for PC; is it working yet in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; just checking to see if the share button has finally been enabled for the XBox controller for PC yet? It's only been what, a year now. Side note,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by horangeenoon, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Share Button on XBox controller for PC; is it working yet

just checking to see if the share button has finally been enabled for the XBox controller for PC yet? It's only been what, a year now. Side note, doesn't Microsoft have to put like a asterisk or something on the product page saying it hasn't been enabled yet. Isn't it false advertising without it.

:)

horangeenoon, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Pegadroid Win User
    RT/LT button xbox 360 controller PC windows 10

when tested in game control settings (windows) RT button have step Acceleration
    but when test in game Dirt 3, when driving, RT button not have step Acceleration, when I hit the half or full result is the same

what is wrong with my controller settings?
    or not work on windows 10?

Share Button on XBox controller for PC; is it working yet [​IMG]

Pegadroid, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Share Button on XBox controller for PC; is it working yet

Need HELP with XBOX controller for PC

Hi, I have a Mad Catz Xbox controller (with cord)...

I have a hard time using it with certain PC games because most games expect me to use a XBOX 360 controller where as this one is not 100% like a xbox 360 controller...

It has 4 buttons on the right (same as 360)
    It has 2x triggers
    It has 2 thumbsticks
    2x small buttons on the left and 2x small buttons on the right
    but it has NO BUMPERTS (like RB and LB)

For some reason, windows doesn't seem to recognise the two TRIGGERS like buttons... when I press them, I get a X axis flash instead of a button lighting up...

Can someone give me some step by step so I can use it and configure it to my liking...
    Right now I'm trying to use it to play Assassin's creed revelations on my PC

jonathan1107, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Share Button on XBox controller for PC; is it working yet

1. Share Button on XBox controller for PC; is it working yet - Similar Threads - Share Button XBox

2. Rebind Xbox Series X/S Controller Share button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rebind Xbox Series X/S Controller Share button: Hello.I found an article saying you can now rebind share button for this controller https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/accessories/controller-share-button but I don't have the option to rebind the share button itself.I gave feedback on this support article...
  3. Rebind Xbox Series X/S Controller Share button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rebind Xbox Series X/S Controller Share button: Hello.I found an article saying you can now rebind share button for this controller https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/accessories/controller-share-button but I don't have the option to rebind the share button itself.I gave feedback on this support article...
  4. How to disable menu/pause/xbox/share buttons on Xbox Controller ON WINDOWS PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable menu/pause/xbox/share buttons on Xbox Controller ON WINDOWS PC.: I have a 2 year old son. he doesn't understand much yet, but he loves Peppa Pig Much to my annoyance.So, we loaded the Peppa Pig game from Game Pass on PC. he loves it.However, because he isn't yet smart enough to understand all the buttons on the controller, he keeps...
  5. How to disable menu/pause/xbox/share buttons on Xbox Controller ON WINDOWS PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable menu/pause/xbox/share buttons on Xbox Controller ON WINDOWS PC.: I have a 2 year old son. he doesn't understand much yet, but he loves Peppa Pig Much to my annoyance.So, we loaded the Peppa Pig game from Game Pass on PC. he loves it.However, because he isn't yet smart enough to understand all the buttons on the controller, he keeps...
  6. Xbox One Controller Home button is not working

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox One Controller Home button is not working: [ATTACH]Some users are experiencing a problem with Xbox One Controller Home button. When they press the Home button on their Xbox One Controller, nothing happens. If your Xbox One Controller Home button is not working, this article will show you how to deal with this problem....
  7. Xbox One Controller Not Working On PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller Not Working On PC: I use my controller fairly regularly on games, and recently when I plugged in my controller via usb cable, the controller vibrates but does not turn on. I've tried using other USB ports, cables, and controllers to no avail. I've checked my device management too, and it does...
  8. Xbox One controller not working on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller not working on PC: I've had this problem for a while, but even after getting a new computer I still find that my Xbox One controller doesn't work with either of my PCs. Changing USB wires does nothing and my drivers are up to date. Weirdly it vibrates when plugged in, but nothing happens...
  9. Xbox One S Controller Some Buttons Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One S Controller Some Buttons Not Working: So my Xbox One S controller isnt working properly on my new MSI laptop, only buttons that work are LT, RT, And both of the sticks... X, Y, B, A dpad are completely unresponsive. It worked fine on my old PC. Ive tried different USB ports cables updating the drivers etc. but...
  10. Trying to map Xbox Elite 2 controller buttons on pc, app not working. Forums suggest xbox...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to map Xbox Elite 2 controller buttons on pc, app not working. Forums suggest xbox...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iDontRagequit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffl36x/trying_to_map_xbox_elite_2_controller_buttons_on/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox controller share button on pc