Windows 10: Share from File Explorer in Windows 10 Technical Preview

Discus and support Share from File Explorer in Windows 10 Technical Preview in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In the Windows 10 Technical Preview, we’ve added a new “Share” button in File Explorer to make it easy to share one or more selected files. Most file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Share from File Explorer in Windows 10 Technical Preview

Source...

:)

Brink, Oct 13, 2014
  2. Vijay B Win User

sharing with XP computer

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

In the Windows 10, we’ve added a new “Share” button in File Explorer to make it easy to share one or more selected files. Most file management happens through File Explorer, and now sharing is streamlined right where you need it.

I would suggest you to see the following link for more information:

Share from File Explorer in the Windows 10 Technical Preview

Share from File Explorer in the Windows 10 Technical Preview - Windows Experience Blog

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Oct 13, 2014
  3. Vijay B Win User
    Windows 10 file sharing with user permissions using homegroup network on Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

In the Windows 10, we’ve added a new “Share” button in File Explorer to make it easy to share one or more selected files. Most file management happens through File Explorer, and now sharing is streamlined right where you need it.

I would suggest you to see the following link for more information:

Share from File Explorer in the Windows 10 Technical Preview

Share from File Explorer in the Windows 10 Technical Preview - Windows Experience Blog

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any other issues with Windows in future.

Vijay B, Oct 13, 2014
  4. Tony K Win User

Oh? A Charms function in File Explorer? How, well, "Charming"! *Biggrin

Thanks for posting that, Shawn. *Smile

Tony K, Oct 13, 2014
  5. It only shares files via Apps?

lehnerus2000, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Share from File Explorer in Windows 10 Technical Preview - Similar Threads - Share File Explorer

2. Windows 10 File Explorer previews

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 File Explorer previews: I would like to disable file previews and the drop-down arrow to show sub-folders while in the Details pane of File Explorer. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-file-explorer-previews/02dd9253-d88c-4253-a673-bfc04c719266
  3. The Windows 10 technical preview setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Windows 10 technical preview setup: Hello, Please be sure to give me the Windows 10 technical preview setup download link. Please tell me what I need to do to get this link, do I have to sign up? I mention that I have Microsoft account. Wait for response! Thank you! A good day!...
  4. Upgrading windows Technical preview from 10130 to 10158

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrading windows Technical preview from 10130 to 10158: Will the updates install new version or I have to download version 10158 and reinstall it? 7596
  5. win 10 technical preview

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 technical preview: Hi all downloaded latest win 10 (10162) TP yesterday but can only install on any instance of windows im using that time of installation be it 7 or 8 ..... or on a Virtual Box, but not a drive of my choice ?, will this be the same for the final release of win 10 or will u be...
  6. Office Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Office Technical Preview: Microsoft has a private Office 2016 beat group who have access to the next version of Office, and if you feel bummed that you were not included in the group, there is now a way to download the bits. If you head to the source link below, you can now sign up for the Office...
  7. Internet Explorer and the Windows 10 Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer and the Windows 10 Technical Preview: Today, the Windows 10 Technical Preview was launched to give an early look at what’s next for Windows. Only available to install by joining the Windows Insider Program, the Technical Preview is also the best way to see the latest from Internet Explorer so join today. In this...
  8. Internet Explorer in Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones

in Windows 10 News
    Internet Explorer in Windows 10 Technical Preview for phones: Last year, we committed to the principle that the mobile web should just work for everyone, and introduced hundreds of targeted improvements to Internet Explorer in the Windows Phone 8.1 Update to dramatically improve interoperability with the mobile web. In November, we...
  9. Windows 10 Technical Preview - Keylogger

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Technical Preview - Keylogger: Hello all, I guess this time Microsoft will have to face many problems.... I don't know why people say "There is a keylogger in Windows 10 Technical Preview". They say Microsoft collects their personal Data because they heard this from others. I may agree but it was...
  10. Windows Server Technical Preview

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server Technical Preview: At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud OS vision, Windows Server brings Microsoft’s experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure. Windows Server Technical Preview provides a wide range of new and enhanced features and capabilities spanning server...