Windows 10: Share in Windows 10

Discus and support Share in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How i can share printer shared on win 7 to win 10 i tried many methods but the problem still exist so i need your help me in this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EslamAhmed1, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Share in Windows 10

How i can share printer shared on win 7 to win 10 i tried many methods but the problem still exist so i need your help me in this problem

:)

EslamAhmed1, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Share in Windows 10

Windows 10 Sharing Issue

Hi Ennycloe,

There are several reasons why does other computers are unable to access your file from Windows 10. To make sure where this issue is coming from, we suggest that you run the built-in HomeGroup troubleshooter. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Type troubleshooting on the Windows search box.
    • Click on View all which is located on the left pane.
    • Choose Home group and then Shared Folders.
    • Follow the on screen steps.

Let us know the results from the troubleshooter.

Janeane Cru, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Share in Windows 10

1. Share in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Share

2. Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached: Hellowe have shared network-printers.Randomly printers are displayed offline on clients, while other clients can print on them without problems.After restart of the spooler, we the user can print again.We already checked printer drivers, disabled snmp and more.Has anyone a...
  3. Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached: Hellowe have shared network-printers.Randomly printers are displayed offline on clients, while other clients can print on them without problems.After restart of the spooler, we the user can print again.We already checked printer drivers, disabled snmp and more.Has anyone a...
  4. Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What password does Windows 11 want for shared drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What password does Windows 11 want for shared drives?: I am trying to set up shared drives on my WORKGROUP, but after one of the latest Windows updates, it has started asking for us for a username and password to access other computers on the network. That is fine, except it rejects correct passwords. We tried the computer user's...
  6. What password does Windows 11 want for shared drives?

What password does Windows 11 want for shared drives?: I am trying to set up shared drives on my WORKGROUP, but after one of the latest Windows updates, it has started asking for us for a username and password to access other computers on the network. That is fine, except it rejects correct passwords. We tried the computer user's...
  7. Tetheing & remote ndis based internet sharing device in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tetheing & remote ndis based internet sharing device in Games: When I try to join any server in any game, I cannot connect, I have this problem from the beginning, I have already tried resetting the phone to factory settings, resetting Windows to factory settings, I called the operator to see if he is blocking something, I have already...
  8. Tetheing & remote ndis based internet sharing device in Games

Tetheing & remote ndis based internet sharing device in Games: When I try to join any server in any game, I cannot connect, I have this problem from the beginning, I have already tried resetting the phone to factory settings, resetting Windows to factory settings, I called the operator to see if he is blocking something, I have already...
  9. Win 11 Sharing Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Sharing Issue: I have a Win 11 PC setup with 2 accounts and both accounts have the "documents" folder setup for sharing. The problem is that another PC can only access 1 of the sccounts, the second account does not show up as a possible folder to be seen. The sharing on both accounts is set...
  10. Win 11 Sharing Issue

Win 11 Sharing Issue: I have a Win 11 PC setup with 2 accounts and both accounts have the "documents" folder setup for sharing. The problem is that another PC can only access 1 of the sccounts, the second account does not show up as a possible folder to be seen. The sharing on both accounts is set...