Windows 10: share on Sketchable

Discus and support share on Sketchable in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I share my journals on Sketchable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-on-sketchable/976a13fe-20e5-4c36-8cb1-09ac680991bd Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PamDavidson1, Mar 6, 2019.

1. share on Sketchable

how can I share my journals on Sketchable?

:)

PamDavidson1, Mar 6, 2019

2. Sketchable paint bucket

Hi AbbyReimer-Golden,

Sketchable is indeed an amazing app. To get support with their product, I suggest that you mail them by clicking the
    Sketchable support link at the bottom part of the
    Sketchable page

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gemzon Mar, Mar 6, 2019
  3. saving files on sketchable

Hello, I am very new to this, I downloaded sketchable. where do files save to? I tried to share with Facebook and the picture shared but with a black background so picks looked a bit strange where all the white had been blacked out. I can't save as the only
    option is file and then save. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

JacquelineYoung, Mar 6, 2019
  4. share on Sketchable

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

share on Sketchable

1. share on Sketchable - Similar Threads - share Sketchable

2. Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached: Hellowe have shared network-printers.Randomly printers are displayed offline on clients, while other clients can print on them without problems.After restart of the spooler, we the user can print again.We already checked printer drivers, disabled snmp and more.Has anyone a...
  3. Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached: Hellowe have shared network-printers.Randomly printers are displayed offline on clients, while other clients can print on them without problems.After restart of the spooler, we the user can print again.We already checked printer drivers, disabled snmp and more.Has anyone a...
  4. Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What password does Windows 11 want for shared drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What password does Windows 11 want for shared drives?: I am trying to set up shared drives on my WORKGROUP, but after one of the latest Windows updates, it has started asking for us for a username and password to access other computers on the network. That is fine, except it rejects correct passwords. We tried the computer user's...
  6. What password does Windows 11 want for shared drives?

What password does Windows 11 want for shared drives?: I am trying to set up shared drives on my WORKGROUP, but after one of the latest Windows updates, it has started asking for us for a username and password to access other computers on the network. That is fine, except it rejects correct passwords. We tried the computer user's...
  7. Tetheing & remote ndis based internet sharing device in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tetheing & remote ndis based internet sharing device in Games: When I try to join any server in any game, I cannot connect, I have this problem from the beginning, I have already tried resetting the phone to factory settings, resetting Windows to factory settings, I called the operator to see if he is blocking something, I have already...
  8. Tetheing & remote ndis based internet sharing device in Games

Tetheing & remote ndis based internet sharing device in Games: When I try to join any server in any game, I cannot connect, I have this problem from the beginning, I have already tried resetting the phone to factory settings, resetting Windows to factory settings, I called the operator to see if he is blocking something, I have already...
  9. Win 11 Sharing Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Sharing Issue: I have a Win 11 PC setup with 2 accounts and both accounts have the "documents" folder setup for sharing. The problem is that another PC can only access 1 of the sccounts, the second account does not show up as a possible folder to be seen. The sharing on both accounts is set...
  10. Win 11 Sharing Issue

Win 11 Sharing Issue: I have a Win 11 PC setup with 2 accounts and both accounts have the "documents" folder setup for sharing. The problem is that another PC can only access 1 of the sccounts, the second account does not show up as a possible folder to be seen. The sharing on both accounts is set...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sketchable sharing

2. can iprint from sketchable

3. where are sketchable files saved