Windows 10: Share Outlook.com Calendar with Native iOS Calendar App

Discus and support Share Outlook.com Calendar with Native iOS Calendar App in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm trying to separate my personal (iCloud) and work (Outlook.com) calendars. Because I work varying shifts and have a lot of work requirements... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ericnixmd, Apr 25, 2018.

1. ericnixmd Win User

Share Outlook.com Calendar with Native iOS Calendar App

I'm trying to separate my personal (iCloud) and work (Outlook.com) calendars. Because I work varying shifts and have a lot of work requirements (meetings, lectures, etc.), my wife needs to view these when she is scheduling things.

I found the share calendar option (which is not present in the Outlook Beta view by the way), but I cannot get it to show on her Apple Calendar app. Instead, the email wants you to download the Outlook app.

Not sure if this is even possible. Any tips or articles that can show how to do this? Google seems to point to everything but a way to do it with the Apple Calendar app, which makes me think it's not possible.

Thanks!

:)

ericnixmd, Apr 25, 2018

2. calendar

Your calendar is in Outlook.com? You can add an outlook.com account to either the native iphone mail app or to the Outlook app and the calendar (and contacts will sync). Choose the Outlook.com account type. In the Outlook app, the calendar is the middle
    button at the bottom of the screen.

If the calendar is not in an Outlook.com/Exchange account, you need to use the icloud addin to sync it.

Diane Poremsky MVP (slipstick.com), Apr 25, 2018
  3. gren Win User
    Outlook.com Calendars Not Syncing

Same problem here. When my wife adds an appointment to our shared calendar, it does not appear in my Outllok Desktop app > calendar > our shared calendar. Nor does it appear on my Outlook.com account's calendar.

Now I will test Outlook Groups for shared calendar, but it would be nice to have Outlook.com's shared calendar working.

Thema:

Share Outlook.com Calendar with Native iOS Calendar App

1. Share Outlook.com Calendar with Native iOS Calendar App - Similar Threads - Share Outlook com

2. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  3. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  4. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  5. Calendar App outlook

Calendar App outlook: Why am I unable to copy and paste Google meet , zoom links from calendar app to my web browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-app-outlook/4b0faa5e-95a0-4aa1-a149-d5a2fb654c44
  6. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  7. Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar

Merging or Sharing Outlook Calendar and Windows Desktop Calendar: Hi, I just upgraded to Outlook 2019 and imported my calendar from outlook 2016. I would like to be able to use Windows Desktop calendar. Is there a way to import/merge/share my Outlook Calendar with the express calendar? I have the same e-mail account for both calendars, but...
  8. Outlook vs Calendar App (working with Google Calendar)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook vs Calendar App (working with Google Calendar): Hi, I'm really confused. I use a corporate Google account for my email and calendar (and contacts). I'm having trouble syncing this calendar (so that I can not only see appointments, but also add and amend them) in Outlook. Email is syncing perfectly fine. If I use the...
  9. Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Calendar.com, Outlook 2016, Shared calendars: Dear Spice & I have Outlook.com accounts (both updated), with calendars shared with each other on Outlook.com (co-owner access level). We can update each other's calendar directly on Outlook.com and in W10 Calendar. However, despite being configured as Exchange ActiveSync...
  10. Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App: Hello everybody, my online outlook calendar does not sync with my Windows Calendar app. I am talking about the online calendar which can be accessed after sign-in here: Prihláste sa do svojho konta Microsoft which for me used to always take all the information from my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. share outlook.com calendar with native ios calendar app o365