Windows 10: Share photos with other user on windows 10

Discus and support Share photos with other user on windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I set up to open other accounts with permission (i.e. photos)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by peter c_1946, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Share photos with other user on windows 10

How do I set up to open other accounts with permission (i.e. photos)

:)

peter c_1946, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Arnie Est Win User

How to make shared photo directory visible in PICTURES app in WindowsMoblie 10?

Hello Piotr,

Shared photos from OneDrive can only be viewed by the owner of the photos on the Photos app. The person you shared it with can only view or edit it on OneDrive. We would recommend that you send a suggestion in
    Feedback Hub app to make this feature available on Windows 10 Mobile.

To send a suggestion, you can follow the steps below:

• Go to All apps, search for the Feedback Hub
      app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Oct 21, 2019
  3. I can not share photos from Windows 10 Photos.

Hi Robert,

To help you with your issue with sharing Windows 10 photos, we suggest that you run the
    Windows System File Checker with the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • Type command in the search box.
    • Press Control + Shift + Enter
      button on your keyboard.
    • Enter your credentials on the permission dialog box, then click Yes.
    • A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
    • Enter sfc /scannow.
    • Wait for the System File Checker to scan. System scan may take a while.
    • Follow the on-screen commands.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Share photos with other user on windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

Share photos with other user on windows 10

1. Share photos with other user on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Share photos user

2. Photo share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo share: I am having trouble with sharing photos. It was so easy with Windows 8.1, but I can't get this to work. I hit Share, I pick a person to send the photo to, write the note, hit send and it just spins. Never sends. Ideas?...
  3. Sharing Windows Store app installation with other users

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing Windows Store app installation with other users: Hi all, I can't believe I'm asking something that should be very simple but I've played around and Googled it and I can't find any answers. On my account I bought Forza Horizon a while ago through the Windows Store. I've now set up child accounts for my kids on the same PC...
  4. Sharing programs and/or applications on windows 10 to other local admin users on the same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sharing programs and/or applications on windows 10 to other local admin users on the same...: How can I share programs with other users on my device? I am logged in as an administrator on a windows 10 device and want to install programs like Microsoft Teams, updated Office suite desktop program, or a website-turned desktop application, for examples, on to other local...
  5. Photo sharing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Photo sharing: Since the last update, I have not been able to share my photos. I get a message telling me I don't have permisson. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-sharing/fe399fb2-4b1d-46f1-aaec-ba0679b8404b
  6. Issues with Sharing Multiple Photos in Windows 10 Photo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Sharing Multiple Photos in Windows 10 Photo: So I want to select multiple photos and email them from Windows 10 Photo. If I select a single picture I can always click on the share icon and am prompted to select an option (e.g. mail). But here is the weird thing.. if I select multiple images sometimes share works...
  7. Need to share Photos Video Project with a different user

Need to share Photos Video Project with a different user: I started a Photos Video Project, but I need to give it to someone else to finish it. Where can I find the artifacts (project file) to be able to give it to someone else? I have saved locally, but it obscures the storage location, and if I push it to onedrive, I still find no...
  8. How to Share a Photos Video Project with other people

How to Share a Photos Video Project with other people: <p>I started a Photos Video Project, but I need to give it to someone else to finish it. Where can I find the artifacts (project file) to be able to give it to someone else? I have saved locally, but it obscures the storage location, and if I push it to onedrive, I still find...
  9. Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app

Shared Photos on Windows 10 Photos app: I recently edited a photo on Windows 10 Photos app on my home computer and pressed the save button. Before I could react the image was automatically shared something I did not wish to do. I saw from the drop down window that 1 photo had been shared but I have no idea where or...
  10. Share Microsoft Edge Settings with other Computer Users.

in Browsers and Email
    Share Microsoft Edge Settings with other Computer Users.: I would like to share Microsoft Edge settings with other users on the same Computer in the same domain. Does anyone know how to? 70686

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to share photos to all accounts on windows 10