Windows 10: Share store acquisition with the family

Discus and support Share store acquisition with the family in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; HelloI have a family set up in Microsoft me+my son, each with Microsoft account and sharing the same device/laptop. I have also Family Safety set up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OvidiuPopescu, May 30, 2022.

1. Share store acquisition with the family

HelloI have a family set up in Microsoft me+my son, each with Microsoft account and sharing the same device/laptop. I have also Family Safety set up for him with some limitations - for games is the 16 years limit. I purchased on my account from Microsoft Store the game Age of Empires. I want to share it with my son, so he is able to play it from its account.How can I do that?Thank you

:)

OvidiuPopescu, May 30, 2022
  2. ณภัทร.jar, May 30, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    OneDrive family and group sharing now available

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...e/ba-p/1816818

Brink, May 30, 2022
  4. Mala_S Win User

Share store acquisition with the family

Can't find a purchased app on a family member log on

Hello Lisa,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

One of the many benefits of having a Microsoft account is a family group, which gives you access to family features and Settings. To share an application on a different account, kindly follow the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Initially, sign in to the child’s account on the computer and login to Microsoft Store using the Microsoft account that was used to purchase the game.
    • After logging in to Store, under the Microsoft Account you will see the list of
      Purchased Apps which can be installed for the signed in user.
    • Open Settings and select Your Account, click on
      Sign out option which would return the Store Settings to revert to the user account.

Additional Information: You may refer the article on
    Sharing Windows 10 Store Apps with your Family for further
    information.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 30, 2022
Thema:

Share store acquisition with the family

1. Share store acquisition with the family - Similar Threads - Share store acquisition

2. Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Sharing: I'm confused, family can't report any data on browsers not owned by Microsoft right. Whenever I search this up I get outdated information. Just want clarification. For example all searches on chrome are unaccusable to a family admin, right?Do I just have to block other web...
  3. Family Sharing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Sharing: I'm confused, family can't report any data on browsers not owned by Microsoft right. Whenever I search this up I get outdated information. Just want clarification. For example all searches on chrome are unaccusable to a family admin, right?Do I just have to block other web...
  4. Family Sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Share Minecraft with Family

Share Minecraft with Family: Hi. Both my kids want Minecraft. They are both in my Microsoft family. I have read that if I buy it through the Microsoft Store my children can also use it. I tried that, but I was forced to go to the XBox app. So I purchased there, thinking it would still work for my...
  6. Share store acquisition with the family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Share store acquisition with the family: HelloI have a family set up in Microsoft me+my son, each with Microsoft account and sharing the same device/laptop. I have also Family Safety set up for him with some limitations - for games is the 16 years limit. I purchased on my account from Microsoft Store the game Age of...
  7. Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work: Hi,I purchased Minecraft for Windows through the Windows Store around a year ago. I have a parent account and two children accounts. At the time when I bought it I was able to install it on my parent account and also on children accounts. I have now bought a new PC laptop...
  8. Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work

Microsoft Store Family Sharing doesn't work: Hi,I purchased Minecraft for Windows through the Windows Store around a year ago. I have a parent account and two children accounts. At the time when I bought it I was able to install it on my parent account and also on children accounts. I have now bought a new PC laptop...
  9. Sharing MS Store purchases with family

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sharing MS Store purchases with family: I purchased a copy of Minecraft with my parent account and was told that it could be shared with family members on my PC however I don't see an option to install it on my child account when I login. Can you tell me how I can do this?...
  10. Sharing Microsoft Store apps with other Family members

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sharing Microsoft Store apps with other Family members: Can an app purchased on Microsoft store by me then be installed on my children's Windows 10 PCs? They are members of my Microsoft Family. I purchased Minecraft Dungeons and my children, logged in with their Microsoft accounts on their own devices, were able to download the...