Windows 10: SHARE VIA MAIL

Discus and support SHARE VIA MAIL in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HiWhy cant i share a photo always says file to big says use goggle drive says the same thing?Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JosieDimco-Maddox, Nov 24, 2021.

1. SHARE VIA MAIL

HiWhy cant i share a photo always says file to big says use goggle drive says the same thing?Thank you

:)

JosieDimco-Maddox, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. SHARE VIA MAIL :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Nov 24, 2021
  4. SHARE VIA MAIL

Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

SHARE VIA MAIL

1. SHARE VIA MAIL - Similar Threads - SHARE VIA MAIL

2. How to revoke send mail via Microsoft Mail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to revoke send mail via Microsoft Mail?: How to revoke send mail via Microsoft Mail?Best regards,Branko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revoke-send-mail-via-microsoft-mail/7bd32b60-6caf-4b3b-a58d-928616fe9bd4
  3. How to revoke send mail via Microsoft Mail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to revoke send mail via Microsoft Mail?: How to revoke send mail via Microsoft Mail?Best regards,Branko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revoke-send-mail-via-microsoft-mail/7bd32b60-6caf-4b3b-a58d-928616fe9bd4
  4. Nearby Sharing is stuck to sharing via onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nearby Sharing is stuck to sharing via onedrive: Whenever I try to nearby share a file from my Microsoft surface Studio Laptop it goes to share via OneDrive not through file nearby sharing feature. Any ideas how to get pc to share without OneDrive? examples below.Nearby Sharing feature on my desktop.Onedrive Share feature...
  5. Nearby Sharing is stuck to sharing via onedrive

Nearby Sharing is stuck to sharing via onedrive: Whenever I try to nearby share a file from my Microsoft surface Studio Laptop it goes to share via OneDrive not through file nearby sharing feature. Any ideas how to get pc to share without OneDrive? examples below.Nearby Sharing feature on my desktop.Onedrive Share feature...
  6. SHARE VIA MAIL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SHARE VIA MAIL: HiWhy cant i share a photo always says file to big says use goggle drive says the same thing?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-via-mail/0a1ebe11-ce05-4a92-9d26-f1a13c575fb9
  7. SHARE VIA MAIL

SHARE VIA MAIL: HiWhy cant i share a photo always says file to big says use goggle drive says the same thing?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-via-mail/0a1ebe11-ce05-4a92-9d26-f1a13c575fb9
  8. Dropbox sharing link via email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dropbox sharing link via email: Hi Needing help with creating a link ["Give Access To/Specific People"] - it doesn't seem to work using myself as Owner and then sharing. Do I need to individually add people's email or doesn't it work viewing through a phone? Thanks!...
  9. Sharing HDD via Wifi - Questions

Sharing HDD via Wifi - Questions: I would like to share my desktop HDD video files to my Laptop via Wifi in my house. Both my computers are windows 10 and I am the only user in my house. Also, am on 2.4Ghz band with "N" router but upgrading to ".ac" in few days. Apart from the below questions, will I get...
  10. Help with Network Sharing via Ethernet

Help with Network Sharing via Ethernet: Hi, I'm having problems with trying to share my Wi-Fi connection to another device via Ethernet. When I plug the cord in it says, "Unidentifiable network" and "no access type" If I run the troubleshooter, it says, "One or more network protocols are missing on this computer"...