Windows 10: Share your Fire Strike Score results

Discus and support Share your Fire Strike Score results in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi I wanted to compare Fire Strike scores from other users, was wondering why mine seem kinda low for my sepcs? i7 6700K (Stock) 16GB DDR4 2400 RAM,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by EpicSurvivor, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Share your Fire Strike Score results

Hi I wanted to compare Fire Strike scores from other users, was wondering why mine seem kinda low for my sepcs? i7 6700K (Stock) 16GB DDR4 2400 RAM, RTX 2060. My score seems a bit low, but have no idea what the issue could be.

Share your Fire Strike Score results Fire-Strike-15-896.png

EpicSurvivor, Mar 11, 2019

2. Fire Strike 2013

You know, I was actually thinking that too, im pretty sure IIRC in fire strike I was hitting atleast 8k GPU score with a 680.

EDIT: Actually probably not.

MxPhenom 216, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Fire Strike 2013

Hi guys. I ran the new Futuremark 2013 this morning and noticed I might be under performing in fire strike.

All stock with whats in system specs. Running AMD_Catalyst_13.6_Beta2.

Score: 7645

Graphics score: 10713

Physics score: 9065

Graphics test 1: 55.18

Graphics test 2: 40.30

Physics test: 28.78

Combined test: 10.52

It seems I should be up around the 10-11k mark. Do I need to overclock, is it the drivers, do I need to be running windows 8 or is this the score I should be getting?

Not sure. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Outback Bronze, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Share your Fire Strike Score results

STRIKE ONE

If Windows 10 installation or upgrade results in a flashing screen that forces a multi step complicated reversal, why would any user try again... strike two. When will microsoft develop a program that circumvents the problem or is made compatible with
    other software? Not how to reverse, when will it be unnecessary to reverse?

Back Porch Music, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Share your Fire Strike Score results

1. Share your Fire Strike Score results - Similar Threads - Share Fire Strike

2. FreeCell score

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FreeCell score: My dad was really proud of his freecell score. I was thinking about getting him a new computer. I signed him up for a Microsoft account for his games. That saved all his freecell wins. Then I logged in from my computer and he got all my losses. Is there any way to fix that?...
  3. Your Rotten Phone Companion Strikes Again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Rotten Phone Companion Strikes Again: My computer crashed. So now I'm on a new computer. The setup was going just great. And then I decided to install Your Miserable Phone Companion Which Only Exists to Make People Suffer. I've installed Visual Studio, WinSCP, Powershell, etc. But Your Disgusting Phone Companion...
  4. Fire Share Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fire Share Issues: I have an old Win 10 PC I recently set up to use as an easy file server to hold media. My laptop and Gaming PC connect perfectly to the shares. My old gaming PC on the other hand, will not. I went through several of the already posted solutions to this, including:...
  5. Klondike scoring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Klondike scoring: I don't get credit for a winning hand on Klondike scoring every time. It seem like its 50% of the time. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/klondike-scoring/8337e329-420e-411d-b682-875d7e68e59c
  6. Start menu on strike

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu on strike: What has not been bugged up yet? The start menu? Since today it is. Does not work any more. As always I have tried the standard suggestions - and they are, as expected, useless - and I am not going to reset my PC. The PCs are meant for using, not for resetting, then running...
  7. Solitare scoring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitare scoring: I choose to play Solitaire with the timing off. Why do my scores include timing? And how is the time of a game scored? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitare-scoring/231228be-4cc3-45a6-9d80-88aeef1f6ce5
  8. Share Your Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Share Your Desktop: What Windows 10 UI should look like 132427
  9. scoring problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    scoring problem: When playing klondike solitaire sometimes when I win I don't get points, instead a message already earned https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scoring-problem/020df60a-e31d-42bf-93af-04c3afa13ebe
  10. shared printer lost as result of an update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    shared printer lost as result of an update: the above happened as you and I mean you altered my home network to a business network Non of your troubleshooters suggested this as the reason and I suppose it will be said to be a surprise. I spent considerable hair pulling time to get to the solution but must ask why...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fire strike result