Windows 10: Shared Calendar in Calendar App

Discus and support Shared Calendar in Calendar App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rhalbheer, Jan 18, 2022.

1. rhalbheer Win User

Shared Calendar in Calendar App

Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the app.Any way to do that?Thank youRoger

:)

rhalbheer, Jan 18, 2022

2. How to sync ALL shared Google Calendars to Windows 10 Calendar app??

Incase anyone else was having this issue and hadn't figured it out yet either:

thanks to the crew at mashtips Shared Calendar in Calendar App :)

Found this link with the solution to adding/showing ALL Google shared/"other" calendars on your Windows 10 Calendar app for PC Shared Calendar in Calendar App :)

http://mashtips.com/subscribe-google-calendar-windows8/

Just FYI, after I followed the steps, note that for some calendars, notably personal Google calendars shared to me originally by friends and family members, there may not be a "private ics" URL link when you click on "calendar settings" for that calendar on your Google Calendar webview...

You will have to request the owner of that Google Calendar shared with you to copy/paste and send it to you directly because trying the public ics URL link and trying to import/subscribe to it on the webview of Microsoft Outlook Calendar will give you an error message.

Hope this helps anyone else with this problem!!!

Would still love to hear if anyone else has similar issues and/or found solutions to:

2. Getting Windows 10 Calendar for PC app to show ALL past entries from Google Calendars beyond the 30 days

3. Finding a search button function for Windows 10 Calendar for PC app without having to ask Cortana

*Biggrin

calisnoopy, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Akumos Win User
    Who booked appointment in my Shared Calendar?

Hi All

We are using Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2003

Is there a way to see who booked certain appointments in a shared calendar? Spent ages trying and googled it with no luck?

Thanks

Akumos, Jan 18, 2022
  4. DGBakerSF Win User

How to View Shared Calendar in Windows 10 Calendar App

So please provide an answer. It's been weeks. On my system, the Live Tile for Calendar displays events from a shared calendar, but when you open the Win 10 Calendar App, there is nothing from the shared calendar. The shared calendar is not even listed
    to select.

DGBakerSF, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Shared Calendar in Calendar App - Similar Threads - Shared Calendar Calendar

2. Calendar app - Taskbar calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Calendar app - Taskbar calendar: The events I create on my android phone, using a gmail account will sync to the calendar app when opened fully from the start menu. These are then visible in the popup menu version of the calendar app which is accessed via the taskbar. Excellent. However the events will not...
  3. Shared Calendar in Calendar App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Calendar in Calendar App: Hi All,I am trying to set up the calendar app on Windows so far I used Outlook. My private account is on Office 365. I can add it to the calendar app but did not find yet a way to add shared calendars e.g. my wife's. In Outlook it is shown on the let hand side - not so in the...
  4. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?: Hello.I want to see MyCalendar on Microsoft Account in Google calendar. I usually make an appointment with somebody, quicly pust the calendar button in right bottom corner and type the time and name of meeting. But this appointment will be only on my Desktop, but I also want...
  5. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?: Hello.I want to see MyCalendar on Microsoft Account in Google calendar. I usually make an appointment with somebody, quicly pust the calendar button in right bottom corner and type the time and name of meeting. But this appointment will be only on my Desktop, but I also want...
  6. HOw to share a calendar from Windows Calendar App to Gmail?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Import .ics file in Calendar App and share it in google calendar

Import .ics file in Calendar App and share it in google calendar: I linked a google account in my calendar App and I can correctly see and sync all the google calendars.I have an issue when I try to import .ics files with events generated by my organizations. During the import Calendar App proposes in which calendar to import the event. The...
  8. calendar app

calendar app: After the auto WINDOWS 10 update on Tuesday 8/9/2019. I noticed that my calendar app had become saturated with an obtrusive series daily reminder. it seemed to have taken this reminder from my Alexa . To remove it from my calendar I have tried everything. Strangely if I...
  9. Calendar App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar App: I am unable to transfer Calendar App data to my new laptop. Please advice urgently, as I have lots of entries made on the app and same required for my daily work. I am unable to add my 365 id to calendar app of new laptop.[ATTACH]...
  10. Share Outlook.com Calendar with Native iOS Calendar App

in Browsers and Email
    Share Outlook.com Calendar with Native iOS Calendar App: I'm trying to separate my personal (iCloud) and work (Outlook.com) calendars. Because I work varying shifts and have a lot of work requirements (meetings, lectures, etc.), my wife needs to view these when she is scheduling things. I found the share calendar option (which...